Reviews for Magic and Martial Arts
Natalie-E-G chapter 3 . 7/18
Please continue. The story is nicely written so far but 7 years without an update. Tsk tsk tsk.
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Yes, nice start, and the bit with Julia and Nodoka being sisters is great.

Someone needs to slap the amazons dow ! ! !
Compucles chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
OK, this is just sick and wrong!
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
This is really amazing I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Interesting please continue!
Ranmayamabushi chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Wonderful wonderful story, I sooo hope you take this up again someday!
Rocco13 chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
Strange freakin fanfic.
Deus-Ex-Machina chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
Just recently found this story again. It's a good story, and I'd like to see where you go with it. I hope to see it updated soon, especially with all of the other updates you have been putting out lately.

Keep up the good work. Ja.
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
*cackles* wonder what julia will think about being called auntie

D

...oh dear, that means that ranma has 3 cousins that are almost in as much trouble as him all the time, how will jade survive?
Celestial Indigo chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
Nice setup for this story. I would have expanded on the incence portion of the fic, but it's still good.

What I'm a little curious about is Skuld's role here. What's her part here? Could this be the motivation that helps bring Nobel Scarlet to full fruition?

And this new twist saying that Ranma's a relitive to the Diggers? Wouldn't they have mentioned something by now about family?

I hope to see an update soon too. Keep up the writing.
Lerris chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
While the pregnant Ranma genre is generally not my favorite, you do come up with a somwhat plausible reason for it. Overall, what you have so far is pretty good. In general though, I think you might have needed a loose outline to make the best of it. Of course, the general genre of having to fight evil amazons is pretty much covered. Good luck with what you write next.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
cool
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Interesting chapter, I can't wait to see how the Tendo sisters take to Jade.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Even if it's short and heralds the end of your work on the story, it's better than nothing. Besides, it's quite well done.

Who was interested in continuing it?
Kabia chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
I must say that this story is intresting. I'd say continue it.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »