Reviews for The Other Prisoner of Azkaban
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 9/15
I thought Junior's death took place way before Harry entered Hogwarts.
Lily13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
good job! i enjoyed reading this very much!
AliceIsLost chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This is a great idea and you did a great job with it.
RogueAndPeasantSlave chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Hey! I've never really made this connection before, but Hagrid and Sirius WERE in Azkaban at the same time, weren't they? Also, congratulations! You've managed to created an original fanfic! It seems like a paradox, doesn't it? What I mean is, it's a deviation from the normal slash and mary Sues that I've been encountering lately. Nice job! I'm a fan of the premise of the plot.
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Liked it! I'd completely forgotten about Hagrid being innocent in Azkaban too!
Queen of Anonymity chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Very good story! Good job!
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
FAN-FUCKIN-TASTIC. and thats all u needa know.
Dreamscapes Symphonic chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Hey, I never thought of Sirius meeting up with Hagrid in there. That was great. I loved how you connected the two books together at the end.
RSegovia chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
I like it. It's so much what Sirius would do for Hagrid, comfort him and make him eat! And it fits with the story perfectly, except that Barty Crouch's mum would have died a long time before the end of CoS, when Hagrid was in Azkaban.
Mirabelle P chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
yey another great story! I wonder where you get all the ideas...
LunaShadows chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Very clever the way you fitted it all together. Only thing wrong was that Barty Crouch Jr. "died" years before Hagrid was brought in. Doesn't matter though. I thought it was clever. :)
MissCorker chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Wow. What an idea!

This was great. I hope that really did happen!

(Oh, yeah, I forgot. Harry Potter isn't real...)

~Miss C.
Briana Rose chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Brill. It's got such...Siriusness (no pun intended, because I'm sure that pun is highly overused) and it reflects his feelings well, especially that he has "a lot to atone for."

Kudos, to you sir, Kudos!

Sylvey chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Poor Hagird...having to go to that awful place! Poor Sirius...for having to live there!