Reviews for Midnight Cry
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 37 . 8/26/2014
Maybe its just me but that is just creepy. But I do like the spin there. I believe there are other worlds with Gods children.

I'm enjoying this story
Zanondalf1992 chapter 48 . 3/30/2013
Great story can't stop enjoying it!
Just Call Me J chapter 48 . 12/12/2012
And all God's people said "Wow!" I mean, seriously, this is truly amazing. I've kept on comparing the turtles' reactions and stuff to the Young Trib Force. Donnie's like Ryan Daley in his anger at God for what happened. Raph in the way that he is unsure that God would accept him is like Vicki Byrne in HER uneasiness. OH! Let's not forget her friend Shelly Brown. And that former morale monitor Melinda Bentley, and Janie McCanyon. They had some uneasiness, too. In case you haven't already figured it out, I'm ALL ABOUT the kids' series. So if you got any questions about the Young Trib Force, I'm your guy. There's also Wikipedia. I'm also obsessed with the 2k3 turtles. So you've pretty much combined TWO awesome things. YOU'RE AWESOME! I LOVE YOU!
God bless. And may He bless you with more beautiful inspiration for your wonderful stories.
I can't wait to see Raph's reaction to the locust demons! You know how he hates bugs. :P
Riku Courtier chapter 32 . 4/16/2012
Oh, Casey...What have you done...
Riku Courtier chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
Ok, In about 2 hours time, I have managed to read through the first 20 chapters. And, so far, I am completely entranced. It's really hard to find good Christian fanfiction on this site, Starvix's Sonic/Christian fanfics and Shadow Commando's Counterfeit Manic series being the only ones that come to mind. But, now, I can add this series into that list. I must say that this is beautifully written.

Also, not very many fanfics can make me cry, but,this one managed to. The part where Leo took Master Splinter's clothes and started to play his Violin to them...that hit me hard.

You've got a wonderful gift here. :) You are doing a wonderful service by writing this. God must be so proud of you for writing this series. I get the feeling that you've reached a lot of people with this. :) Keep writing, because this is just wonderful. GOD BLESS! :)
I Love Kittens too chapter 48 . 2/18/2011
Hello Lady Rane: What a nice ending of this story,actually I re read it and added it to my favourites. I'm glad that through your story many people will accept Jesus into their hearts. I believe God used you for that purpose. Just like Mikey, Master Splinter and Leo did in your story and eventually April, Don, Raph and Casey will follow them.

When the time of the big Rapture came, I really like to be taken along with my family to Heaven just like Mikey and Master Splinter were in your story. Many times, we don't understand God's purposes, but Our Lord always has an answer for everything. Write a second part of this story. I will be glad that Don (He's my fave turtle, though all love all of them) and April; Raph, Leo and Casey were taken as well.

Thank you, for sharing the Sacred Scriptures with us through this story. We need more people like you, for the Glory of the Lord.

God Bless You,

Margui.
seekerofknowladge chapter 48 . 12/7/2010
I really like reading other stories that are written by others who have a more spiritual point of view on life. I'm not Baptist, so I don't believe in the Rapture, but this is a fabulous piece of art! I'm religous myself, and have begun my own Bible studies. My pen name here says it all, though. But, I'll wait until I make my own opinions about the End Times, and guard what I alrady understand. It's also probably the most mistunderstook book in the Bible, since theres a lot of riddling out to do.

I love this novel you produced, and I hope to see a few more like these. Actually, after I read Leonardo's conversion, I said a prayer too, and felt the same cleansing feeling. It's pretty funny how things can turn out like that. I hate that I didn't read your story earlier when you were still working on it, but oh well

Good luck, and I also hope you keep following God's path, and learn His truth.
Hazlov2004 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Good story
FanFreader chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Hey, thank you for writing this novel, its great i love it and staid up till 5 in the morning to read did. I believe that Chirst die for my sins, and been having some thoughts about certain issues; reading this book help answered some. This book is a real blessing. Thanks and God bless.

*gives a big-o-hug*
HarmonyWinters chapter 48 . 3/11/2009
Hey girl! I finally got done reading your novel, just like I promised. I think the way you've told the story with so many first persons is a mighty risky thing to do, but it somehow added to the charm of the story, and was handled exceptionally well. *GIVES YOU A HIGH FIVE*

One of your strengths has always been knowing your characters inside and out. You make them so REAL, even down to knowing their little quirks, their secret fears etc. And obviously the narrative itself is next to flawless.

You've always been a brilliant writer, and I feel so excited that we've reconnected and can share stories again like we did when we were little girls! *JUMPS UP AND DOWN AND HUGS YOU*

Keep up the good work, Lady Rane!
Blame the Cupcake chapter 48 . 2/1/2009
God Bless You
angstkitten chapter 11 . 11/21/2008
this really is a great story. i got really excited when i saw chaim's name the first time. when i started this before, i was in...seventh grade? at the most. that was 03-04, and i hadn't read left behind. actually, i still haven't read left behind. i'm just past halfway in the side-series about he kids, but i haven't read any of it since school started (college freshman). anyway, this is great and i'm loving it. i hadn't thought i'd read this much before, but i obviously did, because i remember leo playing the violin after splinter disappears. so...i've clearly read more than i remember. but now, it is time to sleep before my eyes fall out of my head. i'll be back soon.
angstkitten chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
*sigh*

i am so glad i found this. i started reading this years ago, and stopped along the way. but i remembered it yesterday after talking to my sister, and tried to find it. after failing (i hadn't really tried very hard thought) i asked my sister if she remembered the story, and she found it for me. i'm looking forward to reading this in it's entirity, as i'm sure i didn't get past the teens last time, but for now it's time for bed.
Dbkit chapter 48 . 11/29/2007
This story is so cool. I'm glad you actually finished it.
Diinya-chan chapter 48 . 5/31/2007
(facevaults)

(falls off chair)

Whoa. This is really, REALLY good.