Reviews for Mistaken Identity
borusa chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
The Armageddon Factor was 1979, but otherwise, you're right.
mavic chen chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
In The Armageddon Factor in 1978 Drax greets the Doctor as Theta Sigma. Then in The Happiness Patrol in 1988 the Doctor, while in conversation with a human being, mentioned in passing that Theta Sigma was his college nickname. So not only is it just a nickname, it's not a secret. There are a few Doctor Who crossover fics like this. A character from whatever the crossover is with proves that the Doctor has no secrets from them by revealing they know something that isn't a secret at all, like the fact that he has two hearts, is an alien, or that his real name is John Smith, even it's always been perfectly clear that's an alias.
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
He stopped in his tracks? Unlike him. Especially since that isn't his name...
Aslook chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I love the Law and Order stuff! Anymore?
Fic Druggy chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
nice! I'm loving this series. Really like the "Hey Thete!"
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
That was good!
Bramley Way Books chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I found your story very entertaining. It is great to finally find a story with the Fourth Doctor in. I am new with the fan fiction website. I have a Doctor Who story with the fourth Doctor in called "Time Mystery" on the second page.
T'Lorie chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Lol, very nice. 'eyes poping out of his head." a nice picture for doctor 4.
bast1949 chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
this was just great-i loved the cross over and got chuckles to boot. what a writer! green and briscoe were true to character, and it even, in a funny kind of way seemed plausible.
drox chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
(blushing) That's awesome! I'm *so* not worthy!

Really, all I did was write a little throwaway drabble... and in ONE DAY you churn out a delightful backstory fic for it. Kudos!

Envy is officially one of the seven deadly sins. I'm going to hell and it's YOUR FAULT!