Reviews for Pain
whysoharley chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
omg luuvv ittt plx more!
Jaime chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
i like your story i hope kikyo and kagome get together too
Triops Master chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I LOVE THIS FIC! But I noticed that this fic is completed... that makes me kinda sad... it's over already. sigh.

And I wanted to see a little Kag/kik action too! Oh well, Some day I will write a fic like that too! I hope. Will there be a sequal?
alli-sun chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
now, now, Kikyo isn't that OOC! she can be nice, she's just really tragic. i know that you haven't gone back to this story, in like, three years, but i would LOVE it if you updated and added another chapter! you probably don't even go on this site anymore, but PLEASE! Kagome's reaction would add a touch of drama to this fic! i love drama mixed with yaoi/yuri! and maybe a fluffy ending instead of a cliffy! pwetty please?

and to keep Sanosuke happy: GODAMMIT THIS IS HORIBLE! EWW...YURI IS SO DISGUTSING I WISH IT WOULD DIE! BLAH, YOU'RE A HORRIBLE SPELER! THIS IS HORRILE! THE WORLD IS HORRIBL2~ BLAH!

that was my first flame, but it's not even a real flame, so i'm not sure it counts. i didn't even hit backspace, and i always hit backspace to delete spelling errors! *sad face* anyway, i'm staying hopeful! n-n
Kori the white wolf chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
i really liked this story. i love how you describe Kagome's emotions. update plz! oh yeah, and have kagome love kikyo back plz.
Joce chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Haha, I think they can go through the well if they're with Kagome or Kikyo, Kikyo CAN go through it because techincally she's Kagome...atleast...I THINK she can... O.o Love your fic! Ja ne!

-Joce
Miko-Kikyo2005 chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
hey,

this was very interesting you should continue...

please update.

Keep writing

keep writing

oh yeah and kagome should love Kikyo back
Ebony chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Interesting, but Kikyo seems to be out of character in a lot of ways
hfhhdfk chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
the people who can go into the well are inuyasha, and anyone with a jewel shard.
yahiko456 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
like youre fan fic. oh i noticed th yusuke thing right after i posted it.
Tjay Motou chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I think they should find true love together and make it too!
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Um... It was Interesting... Funky, but interesting.
KuraResa chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
I think your story is very interesting and you should continue. Keep up the good work.
KuraResa chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
I think that your story is very interesting and you should continue. Keep up the good work
Paru-chan chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
It'd make me very happy if you'd put another chapter. Unique idea. Well written.