Reviews for The Very Reverend Jack Sparrow
vanillafluffy chapter 12 . 7/4/2004
Finish this! You MUST finish this! It is extremely good, I am completely hooked, I want to know what happens!

Please?
dreamofdesire chapter 12 . 4/17/2004
I love it! Please update soon.
Eowyn of Ithilien chapter 12 . 3/24/2004
This is probably the best PotC fic I've read thusfar for various reasons.
1. People are in character...Huzzah! Well done.
2. Interesting little histories you've given to characters such as Annamaria. Also love that you took one small part from the movie and drew a whole story from it.
3. When it's funny, it's funny. It's not funny in a lame or overdone way.
4. The plot is well done...everything seems cohesive. That really is an ingenious little riddle. Did you make it up?
5. Other reasons that I cannot recall at the moment. :)
I really hope you continue this, as it hasn't been updated in a few months.
Regards,
Eowyn of Ithilien
pingpong5 chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Great start and an interesting way of how Jack and Anamaria met! *grins* Well done! D
~*ping*pong*~
Rae Roberts chapter 12 . 2/22/2004
Wakey, wakey ! Time to update. * grin *
free-scallywag chapter 12 . 2/18/2004
hey are you going to finish this?
Brooke Kenobi chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
oh wow! this story looks so good! But unfortunately I have a paper due in about 10 hours, and I haven't started on it yet, so I'll just have to stop at chapter 1. boo hiss. But never fear, someday I should be able to come back and read this! (let's just hope that it's before graduation! lol) But anyway, I love the first chapter! :)
FreuzSommer chapter 12 . 1/26/2004
Wow! I just finished reading all twelve chapters and woah ... you are a genious! i cant wait till chapter 13
Sparrow588 chapter 12 . 1/25/2004
Hey are you going to finish this story
jest wondering cause i was really enjoying it
mx1000 chapter 7 . 12/31/2003
OMG, this is really hilarious. And the parts that aren't hilarious are involving. I like this idea, of Jack impersonating a minister & the way he met Anamaria. Very interesting.
cal chapter 12 . 12/17/2003
HEY, A QUICK NOTE. I'M GOING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS ON THE 20TH AND WON'T BE BACK UNTIL THE 29TH. I'LL SE YOU WHEN I GET BACK. MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)
JaquelineSparrow chapter 12 . 12/7/2003
please update! i'm going crazy! ah!
anyway, i really love this story. i have a question though: is this a sequel to something else that describes who daniel is? because, maybe i'm daft, but i don't remember any daniels... hm... but, yeah, i really wish you'd update soon!
~peace
JaquelineSparrow chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
please continue! i love it.

although i should probably work on patience, i don't feel like it right now and really want to read more!

k, thanx!

luv ya
pirateglitter chapter 12 . 11/21/2003
Yeah! Good, good story! Great plot! Can't wait to see what happens next!
cal chapter 14 . 11/20/2003
Hey! just a short note to let you know that i'm leaving on Sat. the 22nd to spend the Thanksgiving holidays with my family. i'll be gone for 9 days & will try to access a computer if i can. if i can't, i look forward to a lot of reading when i come back! :) HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :)