Reviews for Whispers of Night
llesenia chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
good story. Please finish.
Mazza chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
Haven't read this story in a while. But I hope u get 2 finish this story as it really is super hot.
Can't wait 2 read the next chappie and give u a note of encouragement 2 finish this story.
Especially what will happen between Darien and Serena will it end up tragic or will it end happily.
So would love to know
TropicalRemix chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
nice story. I hope darien and serena can be together without having to be on the run.
Shinobi of life chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
you to update! I wonder is the boss diamond?
angel313 chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
This was awesome and I hope that you will update soon again. Thank you
Death and Rebirth chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
ur good this

_
Jessie F. Babi chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
YAY iM S0 HAPPY U UPDATED!

H0PE U UPDATE S00N! :D
Macala A chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
This is a great story and even though Darien is a contract killer I want him and Serena to end up in a happily ever after. I really enjoy this story and I can't wait for this story to continue. Please update soon. Keep up the great work and have a lovely day.

Smile,

Macala A.
adoore1 chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
I have followed your fic for a long time please continue and finish the fic I just love it.
afallenblackrose chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
Woot! Amazing chapter, my dear. The fluff and lemon between Serena and Darien, as always were my favorite. And I was really happy to see an appearance by the villian. Don't worry though about having six stories going on at once, you'll figure something out! Please update soon! :D
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
nice to see a romantic part of them, update soon!
tryntee13 chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
LOVE IT! Yeah to an update. I know its hard for Serena to understand the situation and for Darien to not feel guilty for getting her involved. These two are so awesome together, cannot wait to read more now that there somewhere safe (for now). EEk, bad guy knows Serena's face! Scary! cannot wait to read more. keep updating THIS story! :-)
Consuelo chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
I have really enjoyed the story so far. Very good use of language and plot. However, I found it very hard to believe Darien's and Serena's age. Deadly, widely feared killer at 23? Experienced yet innocent at 17? I don't know, that little piece of information made everything a lot less believable and a tiny bit laughable, probably because they sound and act much older than what their ages are. I know that age is just a number however in the story you make allusions into how much they've lived and gone through and there's so much that you've lived and gone through by age 17 and 23, specially when you're at the top of your game (in Darien's case).

Um, I'm not writer so my way with words is not that smooth. So I hope I managed to convey my small feedback into something constructive. Anyway, thanks for writing and I'll continue reading )

Much love,

Consuelo
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
Great chapter it had me unconsciously leaning over my laptop :-)))) like that wold make any difference in reading it :-P but you get my meaning.

They are so great together in more ways then one and its' so incredible the way they are SOOOOOO different but can love each other without holding anything back it blows me away, the relationship they have ,it's so hard to describe.

I liked Sam he seems nice ,well as nice as a person that knows what Darien dose and was best friends with his father(thank you for the story about his dad by the way) and I particularly enjoyed his astonishment on seeing Darien so protective about Sere AND speaking of protection is it me or he forgot to use any?what are you cooking? was it intentional ,did you forget to write about the detail wile being to caught up in writing they're love making(not that I blame you ) because if he forgot at least before he go's away make him remember the TINY little detail.

I have so many questions but I'll just bug you with the more nagging one,is he still leaving her after and if everything calms down ?PLEASE DON'T

I know you sed that you have no idea were you're going with this but is it to much to ask for a happy ending I know he's a Killer but they deserve to be happy at the end .

Those bad guy's really gave me the creeps witch is normal but if they find her I hope they aren't going to actually break her...yeah it wold be more drama but stil can't they just find her(I imagine they will eventually if not were wold the "fun" be) but not break her as they sed?

I told you once but I'll say it again I love this and please continue with they're characters and the relationship they have in the same way they are so worth reading about and I like him sooooooooooo much (well as much as one can like a drop dead gorgeous killer with a weakness for a 17 year old ,if i remember correctly gorgeous blond ;-P)

Keep on the good work and really big thanks for the update,

Arabella
shana elmsford chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
how cute there so happy

but i have a feeling something bad will happen

love it.