Reviews for Bay of Peril
The Red Fedora chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
I know this story is old but I saw you are still writing and had to say it was a fantastic read. I've always thought they should end up together too. Nicely written :-)
betzo chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Nice. Exciting and well done.
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
You know this isn't marked as complete? I was just waiting for the moment when it gets all the more complicated, then suddenly cuts off. No complaints for missing that, but I suggest that if the story if finished, you mark it so. Occasionally, people don't like reading unfinished stories.
Vee22 chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
Fantastic story! You captured my attention from the very beginning. When I first read that the "Mob" were involved, I thought "Uh-oh, I hope this doesn't become too cliche." But at the end of the fic, you've convinced me that you could make it work.

Your characterisation was great, the plotline was intriguing and of course, I love the Nancy/Frank moments. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you!
mainestreet chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I like the setup of this story immensely! You had me at "creamy clam chowder" bwhaha!

No, seriously, the staggered introduction and your flowing sensory descriptions are really refreshing and I look forward to reading more!
angie kramer chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
awsome nancy and frank should have a romantic moment the ned apperars at the pool and... frank and ned have a fight
Really Cinderella chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Aw! I loved it! Frank and Nancy are so perfect together! Great job!
JamieLynn Black chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
OMG! Awesome story! Love the cliffhangers!
JamieLynn Black chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Wow! Love your story! Can't wait to see what happens!
niver chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
Great story. Really loved it.
A.Deep.Life chapter 10 . 3/6/2008
Amazing story! I like how you made Ned a nice, considerate guy, instead of just making him evil. Your writing style was very engaging and easy to read, and I loved all of your N/F scenes! It was funny and touching at the same time...good job!
Shani8 chapter 10 . 2/22/2008
I've been bad at not reviewing the whole story, chapter by chapter. But I just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite N/F fics out there. You do such a nice job of writing all the characters, and especially the N/E relationship. I hope you write more and I look forward to reading your stories.

Rock on!

~Shaliza :)
Shani8 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This is an awesome opening that sets the stage for all kinds of awesome N/F goodness! :)

~Shaliza
EstellaB chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Frank's forehead pulled into a scowl. "Hey. Mini-Freud. Lay off the analysis. I don't need it."

LOL, that's cute-Joe as a psychiatrist, I mean :D

The end was totally unexpected-poor Jonathan. *hugs* My brother is called Jonathan. Er, but that isn't relevant here *goes off to read the rest of the story*
aizuhime chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
was 've just turned me into a NancyFrank fan.:)