Reviews for An Impatient Week
Maximus1 chapter 7 . 3/20/2017
I think An Impatient Week is really good but I couldn't find a link. Can you send it to me please
FS for the win chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Hey. I love your story. I'm having a problem finding your site address. I want to read the extended version, if it is still out there. Does anybody else know the site address?
jahvhekn chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
EI cannot find your websiteaddress...! Could you please tell me what it is? Im dying to see what happens next T.T
FreshPrinceLover chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Amazing story XD
I know it's been a decade since this was written and I don't know if the extra chapter still exists or not, or if you look at your reviews anymore, but I would very much like the link to the next part of the story! :D Or if anyone else reading this could help me out, thanks -
The Behemoth chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
This is so well written and so sweet! The use of language is very nice. You published this long ago, but it would be great if you could give me a link to the ending of the story, or just send it to me. Thanks!
Judgement-is-for-dorks chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
PLEASE CONTINUE!
setokaba chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
good job!
thejokess chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
So good, I love how you span it out. I've gone to your site and read some of your other stories. Please keep writing!
Tanglefire chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
I am so going to read the rest of this when I get the time. It's great. My friend Karita says:
"it shows the true relationship between frodo and sam, o la la."
alanye chapter 7 . 1/17/2004
I love you!
SewSewDef chapter 7 . 1/17/2004
Oh...my...Eru.
That was awesome. So awesome.
Wonderfully done, even though you made us wait for a while! Grr. No matter, though, thats lovely. I'll read the rest when I'm on my *own* computer, heh.
-With all due respect and slight worry at the fact that I read this on my friend's parent's computer,
~ZoSo G.-B.~
WannabeWerewolf chapter 7 . 1/16/2004
Fantastic and well planned out. As usual _
GamgeeFest chapter 7 . 1/16/2004
That was amazing! I loved it!
estel chapter 7 . 1/16/2004
yay! i loved it...the extended version too...damn kinky!
keep up the wonderful work!
nEo-cHaNnot signed in chapter 7 . 1/16/2004
finally! definitely great job on the whole story hun