Reviews for For Old Times' Sake
Ganheim chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
she could still here

“I left her, Shampoo.

[I don’t see Mousse coming back to Shampoo if he ever gets it through his head that there are other valid options and actually gets out to settle down with one of them]

and blue eyes and dark hair.

[I’d describe Mousse’s eyes as more “aqua”, though I recognize that it’s not consistent through the manga]

Short and less sappy than other stories, but Shampoo didn’t really express any sentiment to reinforce the supposed maturity she’s gained. Mousse also seemed contrived: he finds love somewhere else, then just up and leaves her to “return to his Shampoo”? If he marries someone else and leaves them to try an old fling, what does that say about his loyalty?
Hey Usagi-hime chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
It's me, Ryuko. I like this one! It's so cute! I thought it was Ranma at first. Figures.

blind-observer chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Damn it! First assumed it was Mousse, then Ranma, THEN, that last line really made me smack my forehead... Short, simple, and sweet, though I can't say I've ever liked that last adjective... But overall, liked it.
DemiDarkKiss chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
OMG Lav, this was so adorable, I love every bit of it. WRITE ANOTHER ONE! JUST FOR ME!
Airen2 chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Mouse married Akane or did he just fight with her at Akane's wedding?
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Hey that was good. For a sec I thought it was Ranma beging Shampoo. But it was Mousse. I love it and I love how Mousse with Shampoo back. I really love a Mousse/Shampoo paring. Please if you will, could you make a Ranma/Shampoo story?
LeaMarie F. Metallium chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Great fic! I hope you can get a new keybord soon.
Ghost login doesn't work chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
I agree with the two previous reviews. I always though Mousse’s obsession was rather scary.

Never the less, it’s not a bad story. It was nicely written. I wasn’t very surprised at the end, though, since I knew it probably wouldn’t be Ranma.

Um, who the heck *did* he marry, anyway?
TerraEpon chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Take it from someone who had five years of unrequited love for someone...SolarFire2 pretty said it perfectly.

SolarFire2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
This fic taught me quite a bit.

If you stalk a girl you're obsessed with for long enough, no matter how many times she's turned you down, if you just keep being persistant, that chick'll LEARN to love you. She doesn't really mean it when she says 'No.'

I just want you to realize that's the line of thought you're promoting when you write Mousse/Shampoo fics. Good work.
Elysium and Lonely Soul chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Elysium: Short but cute! Update ur other stories ASAP. NOW! I'm watching u... BWAHAHAHAHA! *cough*

Lonely Soul: You know I hate Shampoo, but this was cute! . Sorry it took us 4eva to review but me & Elysium haven't been on the same time for a couple of days now. Well, good one-shot! _ ;p
Inuyasha5 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
That was a good one shot. The not saying who the male was, was misleading to me, so it kept me reading to the end. That's a good angle. Keep up the good work!
CBF chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
ChiisanaAnisa chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
And one of my favourite writers strikes the best score once again! I've been waiting somethin' sweet from you till "Ill" and now - here it comes. Luv the way you did the charasters - kept them all original... and the end is perfect!

I luv it!

I hope you remember me :))

Lots of love,

Chiisana Anisa
Shampoo-of-Joketsuzoku chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Aiyah! Shampoo still no love stupid Mousse!