Reviews for Never eat Ramen Near a DSL
Inusword chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This is so funny! Your thought about Miroku made me laugh out loud! This made my day. :
kalunha chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
this is ausome! keep writing
DarkAngelPearl chapter 6 . 7/22/2004
LMAO! Oh, I love this story! It would be soo cool to have the gift to change people's clothes! I would never be bored in my classes never again! Please update soon!

Trank-Geliebte chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
LOL! I'm still laughing about the bunny suite! That was great! Next time Imagine Miroku in a pink leotard with red hearts and lime green tights, plus a Neon yellow tutu. Or it could be Inuyasha instead or Shesshomaru-sama.
MapleRose chapter 6 . 6/3/2004
ah! shield your eyes, inuyasha's clothes are too bright to look at! poor sessy, where would his hair go in the suit? and lucky you, you didn't get killed by him.

one nitpick: you already changed inuyasha back to his red yukata before sessy showed up.
Lady Netiri chapter 6 . 6/1/2004! Sesshy in a PINK BUNNY suite? *bitting tongue in mirth*

keep updating!

Kay chapter 5 . 4/17/2004
OMG! Possibly the funniest fanfic I have read in a good long while. Uh oh, you just got me imagining what the characters would look like dressed in each others clothes, though I suppose after the heart attack you gave me dressing Miroku up like that, it is a venue best left closed.
-(*_*)- Congrats- you have been smooshed by Kay!
MapleRose chapter 5 . 4/13/2004
hahaha! i can just imagine miroku in the sailor chibi moon costume! poor guy. you should "think" inu yasha into a bunny costume, or better, a puppy costume! or think sessy into the tutu.
question though: if you are american, and they are japanese, wouldn't you be speaking different languages?
Kikyo2005 chapter 5 . 4/8/2004
Nice story. Very funny and creative. Update soon.
DarkAngelPearl chapter 5 . 2/20/2004
ROTFLMAO! Oh man, *wipes tears* I DID love that mental image of Miroku as SailorChibiMoon! Man, i hope you keep on thinking images for the rest of the crew! Please update soon!
zelda-chic04 chapter 5 . 2/20/2004
OMG! HEHE! I'm in the story and i didn't even ask to b in it! how sweet is that! haha...i am, this is a great story! i luv it! TTYL
Odeeyou chapter 4 . 2/17/2004
Oye! I love Ramen! There are not enough ramen themed fics out there! Funny!
Trank-Geliebte chapter 3 . 12/16/2003
DarkAngelPearl chapter 3 . 12/14/2003
is beinga bitch and I can't login for a signed review, since I AM loged in. Anyways, great chapter, hope you update soon!
zelda-chic04 chapter 3 . 12/4/2003
OMG! SAWEETNESS! I never laughed so hard in a long time! You put a big smile on my face_. I laughed, I cried, only b/c i laughed so hard. LOL, Inuyasha sounded just like my b/f, pathetic_, lol, he also acts like InuYasha which makes it all the more better-_-'. I really want to see fluffy-chan in a pink tutu!TTYL
LaTeR dAyz!