Reviews for Tied By Tragedy
Sessol Seeker chapter 15 . 3/31/2005
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I really like this fic. It has wonderful detail and you put it together so well that the story line is very captivating. I would really appreciate if you'd write more for this and soon! I have to see what happens. I love the way this story was written and how it was put together. You did a wonderful job with the characters. Also the action scenes are awesome. Most people struggle with this sort of thing. But you did it spectacularly. I really, really like it so please continue ASAP! Please! And thank you so much in advance for writting such a good fic!

Sincerely, Sessol
mirai3k chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
very cannon-ish, and perhaps a bit too much action for my liking but the emotion and characterization is very well done.

keep it up~
Dark's Assasin chapter 15 . 3/20/2005
hey awsome story...well anyways update, update! soon...see ya...
Wolfio chapter 15 . 3/17/2005
Heh, you do have some events confused, but you know what? Don't worry about it. I enjoy reading a writers own ideas than the games if they are done correctly, and this was very good.

Your writing was great. Not superb, but it got the job done and I have no problems with it. (I though the ending to chapter 13 and a couple others were very, very good.)

The characters were..well..really great. Rather than just slapping in Kilik and co in some random quest, you discribed little things that happened as well. It not only created major character development, but was a thrill to read.

Thank you for such a great fanfiction!

~Wolfio (I'm going to safey assume this is the end of the fic, though if I ever see it updated again, or perhaps a sequal, I will to read it and enjoy every minute of it.)
Crow chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Hey! Just thought I'd drop a line - I was sifting through some Soul Calibur fanfiction, and fell in love with this one after the first few chapters. _ Maxi's my favourite character, and so few people seem inclined to do him justice. :weep:

Just wanted to say 'thanks' for writing a great story! Keep at it! :3
Romea chapter 15 . 2/26/2005
Whoa can't wait to see what happens... What will Kilik and Xianhua do when they find out Maxi's gone and what will happen to him?
YoukoYamato chapter 15 . 2/24/2005
Yay, Kilik! awsume work keep it up!

CrimsonKitty88 chapter 15 . 2/21/2005
that was cute how they wanted to sleep by him. _x great chappie. I haven't read this story in awhile but I'm glad I remembered it! _x
pucca-chan chapter 15 . 1/3/2005
Definitely an excellent story, one of the best SC fanfics here. I especially enjoyed all the character development, and the pacing of the story; the three of them have such great chemistry. I also like how each character was given ample limelight so that not one character hogged the story too much.

My only critique (more like a nitpick) is that the adventures seem a bit episodic, like I could start reading one of the adventures in the middle of the story and not have to read what comes before it, and I'd still feel as if I didn't miss out on anything major. I guess establish a stronger link between each major adventure they have? But then again, like I said, this is only a nitpick on the pacing, it's negligible, the story seems fine the way it is.

Don't worry about not sticking true to the SC storyline, I think a little creative license here contributes muchly to the plot development. Keep up the fantastic job. Will eagerly await for your updates!
h1na chapter 15 . 12/31/2004
This such a great story. I love Maxi's character and I like how you give attention differenlty and at different times to each of the characters. I'll be waiting for more ).
SimplyAmazingRoxas chapter 15 . 12/31/2004
This has honestly got to be one of my favorite fanfics to date Ironically, I was playing SCII, then I suddenly went, "'Ya know, I wonder if there are any fanfics about the crazy adventures of Maxi, Kilik and Xianghua." So then I came to good, old and BAM! First one at the top of the SC section XD. What I really adore about the story is the depth you added to the characters. Everyone has their quirks and their motivations and they seem so realistic. This is definately going on my favorite stories list. I really enjoy this fanfic and hope you continue!
h1na chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
Really great story so far. I can't read all of it yet but I will later ).
Eldameldor chapter 14 . 12/11/2004
WOW! This is GREAT! This is the best story I have read in this area! I cannot wait for more! Please update soon!
Yami Yue chapter 14 . 11/30/2004
Great story so far. I'm enjoying it very much. Can't wait until you update next.
Kaos chapter 14 . 11/29/2004
Hi Xiantau! Hopefully you will read this. ;

I just wanna say that this is my favourite soul calibur story on fan (Probably because I am such a big Kilik fan) They way you wrote about their pasts was amazing. The flashback to Xianglian was so beautiful, I was getting a tad misty eyed. Also, that part when Xianghua confessed to Maxi and Kilik about it being true with her involvements with the hero's sword. The group hug was so adorable. Don't worry about getting the facts mixed up, I don't think it matters very much. (Although since Maxi met Kilik in the seaside town in India, I don't think tigers would be so clse to the ocean. But again that doesn't matter. Your story inspired me to make more fan art based on SC. It also made me like Maxi's character a bit more. Although I know you said you won't update frequently anymore, I have to say I'm not looking forward to the ending cuz then it will be OVER _ lol anyways, good luck!