Reviews for The Muggleborn Contracts
daisycb chapter 6 . 8/4
Great story. Sorry you didn't do more with it.
zamorabaggins chapter 6 . 11/19/2015
Quite intriguing and well written. I imagine these many years later that you aren't likely to continue writing this, but I still wanted to appreciate your beginning efforts.
mama123 chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
Whaaaaa? Where is the rest of this amazing story?
spinster cat lady chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
I hope this story gets finished, it's really interesting!
r99smith chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Hi - ignore my request on my prior review. i just saw that you had continued this story in Snape's POV. I have just begun reading that story. Thanks for writing
r99smith chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Hi, I just found your stories. I like this take on the marriage law. I hope at sometime you get the urge to finish it. It would be interesting to see how Severus' relationship with Hermione and his sisters develops.
Grovek26 chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
I really hope that you will continue with this story.
MoonShadowAMR chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
it's a pity you haven't finished it
Melissa72 chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Well written...please feel free to come back and finish it. My fav character is definitely Trinity...I could see her sucking her thumb and giving 1000 watt smiles:)

Only two areas that bug me...one is the insistence that virginity is something to be rid of rather than something sacred and powerful. I don't want my man spliced in the soul...strength is found in chastity. The second is the minimization of motherhood as being strapped to diapers and naps...quite the opposite...being a mother is the most noble vocation in existence. You are forming the human soul. Any moron can get a job or make money...but motherhood requires true sacrifice, wisdom, strength, and nobility.

My fav part? Hmmm...watching Trinity hobble around after Snape...that image was priceless. And I could see the beginnings of Snape caring for Hermione...esp mentioning her being attractive and intelligent. So again...please feel free to pick up the story line. You have been blessed with a gift from God...thank you for sharing it with us:)
Deusluxmea chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
LOVE where this is going, but, WHY NO UPDATE IN FOREVER! Nuh!
kandy chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
please give the chapter very very soon. please please come up with new chapter soooooooooooon
Kitty Perry chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
This is such a splendid beginning. I do hope you will write more at some point.
pissed off chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
god have u just gotton lazy or r u inept? You said ur self u should write what you chalanged yet here this is unfinished like most of ur other multi chapter stories at least the ones more then 15 chapters. then u have the adasity to start other stories and other genres while ingoring these and the fans of these stories and have such little respect as to NOT either update ur profile with status updates or change the status of ur stories to hitas or abandoned. You know 90 percent of those who put A/N's in the middle of their stories are at least trying to keep their fans informed out of respect for them the rest well yes those are annoying but it happens. Untill u have stories that have yet to be updated in YEARS done or updated u really have no place to talk so get over your self and admit ur a F*** up that can not follow thu with finishing ur stories
Ragnell chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
I am bewildered why you began so many excellent stories ,only to abandon them. Most writers would show their gift and their readers more respect.
nomdeplume30 chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
Another AMAZING beginning. This was so well done. The characters are great. I like Snape's family. I'd love to see how things go with his dad. And I'd love to see how the relationship between Snape and Hermione will develop. I hope that one day you'll update and eventually finish.