Reviews for So Are You To Me
Jasmine chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
*heart breaks* Well I surely hope this doesn't happen on the show. Oh wow. Wondeful writing like usual, though so sad. He really moved on! Now to see if she can, though it sounds like work may kill her first. At least that's the impression I got, and I don't think she minds. *sigh* I was so happy during season two. They were so good together.
Milferd chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Very well written story. Can totally understand the need to write this even though heartbreaking.

Athough Sydney’s reason is way more unusual than most losing someone you love by a long separation happens in many peoples lives. At least Sydney does not have the feeling of betrayal that would come from a dear Jane letter.

I am glad you are showing Sydney is surviving. Although even more reckless with her life she has never not had some sense of reckleness in her activities. Hopefully in this situation this baby and the knowledge and acceptance that it is over for now will allow Sydney to not risk her life in sort of a suicidal mode.

Great that you had Eric as new friend as common with many marriages the level of friendship with a unmarried friend will be reduced in time and common interest. So Sydney has been there to replace the amount of Vaughn that Eric has lost.
La Luna chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
It was absolutely touching. Amazing! You know what...you made me cry everytime i read this story.I really mean EVERY SINGLE TIME! No kidding...Keep up the good work! :)
meg chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
i love this story. don't worry that everyone will hate you for writing it. only a true writer knows that stories are not all fluffy and perfect. just as j.j. abrahms himself said, "characters being happy is not drama." he himself is creating the same kind of drama because as much as people say they hate it, they thrive on it. we all know that somehow in the end it will all work out. i think your story has great potential. i can't wait to read the next chapter!
Nancy O chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
OK, I liked the story. Hated the idea they are not together. Hate Lauren, but he did honestly think Syd was dead, so I guess it makes sense, but I still hate it.

Don't hate your writing I love it, so I will forgive you for not being able to control your muse. Just tranquilize her and lock her up. Don't let her gain control again. Please, for my sanity.
LilsurferSango chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
OMG! It was soo sad. But it was really good,Michele. I have a freinbd wit da same name but hers is spelled a little differently- Michelle. I saw teh seaon 3 permier. I NEVER READ ANY SPOLIERS WITH LAUREN BEING PREGANAT, IS SHE REALLY PREGANT OR DID YOU MAKE TAHT UP? PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH AN ANSWER PLAESE. you can email me at: or click on my i liked this story and im like the biggest SV shipper in the world, no in the universe. Please email be about taht lauren thing and her being pregnat. I Really want to know.
spyaddict chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Michelle,

The story was great. Obviously, the angst is killing me, but I enjoyed it. I think that we need to be more open to realism. Romance is great and all, but honestly, we live in a sinful world. We all know that some things can't end perfectly. Your muse did a great job. Now, I think I need to go back and read Coming to Terms. As always, your work brings me to emotions I didn't even know I had.
jennycraig10 chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
omg u are such a good writer. i reallie do hope that somehow in the magical universe of make believe, that vaughn and syd will be together. anyway i hope the whole pregnet thing was not a spoiler. if it is than damnit! anyway i reallie wonder if vaughn will care for sydney more than his wife... i like that thought... anyway i am gonna go read some of ur other works. bye!
Reverie chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
"Ren's pregnant."

My heart just *literally* stopped beating.

My hands are still shaking now.

I love it. Angst is always a good thing, and you write it well. Sydney's thoughts and feelings and frustrations and emotions are building up, and with this piece, you give her release.

Sigh. Thank you for writing this.

And because I'm not completely spoiled of Season 3, I have no idea which parts of this story are true, and which aren't. I live in that blissful state.
nattie chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
What are you tryna do to me Michele? *sigh* Why does it have to be so sad? why did JJ do this to us? Shall go off to read Coming to Terms...really need some cheering up...least Donovan was mentioned, he always gets forgotten...*trots off to find Coming to Terms*...Update them soon...and Phase One has aired *does Weiss Victory Dance*
jen chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
noo, how could you make 'her' pregnant? aww man. i like it thought,but i hate it. i was wondering when someone would make a fic that used the spoilers that i've seen so far. this is the first one i found so good job! keep up your great work.
susan chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
I can't believe you! How could you end it like that! It has to be SV, it just has to. I mean it's really good and everything, but i won't read it unless it's SV. Seriously. CHANGE IT SO IT ENDS UP BEING SV! lol

ps, can you update It goes on
valley-girl2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
well, you're partly right-on, here. as much as I DO HATE the ending, lol, the whole of your story was just written SO good! which of course is why I read the story even when you kept announcing I'd hate it, because I knew I'd like anything of yours to a degree just because you're that good of a writer! and, well, you lived up to my expectations there. lol. however, this was depressing. I need to go read something else now. ;-)
vaughnandsydney chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Your right, I love the writing hate the topic. Can't stomach anything with Lauren. When are you going to continue the one when Sydney and VAughn are older, I love that one?
dark angel chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
omg - i loved it, i really did. i was sorta pessimistic about it - because it had loads of spoilers, but i was optimistic cause i know what a fantastic writer you are. :)

where's linda! :) we need her to beta for you - asap! so you can continue this! if anything - you need a beta, etc - let me know ight?

dark angel