Reviews for Ereinion and the Angel
Jebb chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
Glad to see an update and such a good one,

so Cirdan joins the ranks of those who want to seperate Ereinion and Nienna or does he?

Can't wait to read about his begetting day
Skycat14 chapter 12 . 6/5/2004
You are an angel, you updated! This was an awesome chapter, is Ereinion planning on proposing any time soon?¿? Can't wait for the next chapter.
nevvy chapter 12 . 6/4/2004
this fic is amazing! i love the concept and nienna's character is awesome. cant wait to see more, update soon! xoxo!
Skycat14 chapter 11 . 4/10/2004
I think you are a genius! Ereinion falling in love with a Valar, completely original idea! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
vericus chapter 11 . 2/16/2004
Hm. Not only a Gil-Galad romance, but a Valar romance, as well. Trying to be different, or did the plot bunnies attack? :) Very nice, I shall be watching and waiting for more chapters!
Jebb chapter 11 . 2/16/2004
Hi
have only just cuaght up with this story and settled in to read all the chapters in one go!
Loved it and can't wait to find out what will happen eventually I do so adore Ereinion fics and there are just not enough of them he is such a lovely character
addicted chapter 9 . 12/25/2003
This is so wonderful! Your characters are well-rounded and believable. The plot is so compelling!
Fire Pendant chapter 9 . 12/23/2003
Cirdan is being ornery. So Nienna's brother is here? Dundundun! CONTINUE! Please?
calenore chapter 8 . 11/29/2003
Sniff... poor Ereinion. Someone should just tell the poor elf the truth and put him out of his misery.
Diadora chapter 6 . 10/28/2003
Well, Ive got to admit I didnt think I would like a story of other ME ages so entertaining! Your work is very good! Id like to see more of that strangeness a God would experiment while been a living being, and also the development of her romantic feelings towards Gil Galad... the idea of them been young is so diferent.. I like it!

So, update! :-)
calenore chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
oh poor Ereinion... i wish Glorfindel could tell her who Celebhiril really is... but that would probably scare him. Galadriel's really... nosey, isn't she?
calenore chapter 2 . 9/27/2003
Won't let me log in... damn.

I am excited! I like this story! Keep it up!
nevvy chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
o i'm liking this story! update soon, i love gil-galad stories!
calenore chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
o a new story! o_O I am excited now. _ I think i've mentioned before how much i like your writing... yay!
Thala chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
beautifully written! i absolutely love it and i'm anxiously awaiting more! one thought tho...i think ffn is messing up ur format or something cuz its a little screwy, but other than it ITS WONDERFUL! i'm currently reading the silmarillion and its so hard to understand! good job!