Reviews for Rant
Guest chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
I was wonering if you written the second half of this story were Andrew Gillette is finely able to tell James Norrington how much he loves him. The Rant was good but I would like to have James finely admit he is in love with Gillette in the second part. Please pm with the information about when the next story is due out.

Tammy H.
NejiKikyoAnimeRose chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
My god, (wo)man! This is just awesome! Have I any hope of being able to read the rest of this story? I sincerely hope so! I just love how Gillette is half French and completely and totally head over heels. He's not even denying it! Unfortunately, Norrington has a little ways to go before he's at the same level.

And that Lady Susan. She's a card. I hope she gets her just desserts, whatever they may be, in the end.

I'll wait to see if you update this, I hope you do, and good luck with whatever else you may be working on!
Animejo chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
Ah, no~! I should've never put myself to torture by reading this fic. "Last updated; 2004". I'm crying in disappointment now, you know. Rope, Jack Sparrow, the imminent demise of Lady Susan, and the burgeoning of love! And you stop. Right. There! Cruel, cruel author!

I love how you've taken such minor characters as Gillette and Bush and completely made them your own! (Gillette makes such a perfect bottom) I heart you.
KrissXed chapter 4 . 1/27/2007
*Sighs Happily*

I have read this story many times now, and I must say I love it more and more each time. I found it on another site many a year ago, and recently found here on FF after my bookmark link had gone dead, and I have to say it is one of my favorites of all time. I do have one small criticism however...

GET ON WITH IT!

*Laughs*

I check back on this every month or so, hoping an praying that you have written more.. but am always dissapointed. This is a story with much potential, and I truely hope to see said potential reached.

So I ask.. plea, beg... may I have the next chapter? :)

Thank you, for an amazing read.. that will hopefull continue,

-Kriss-
Malihini chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
Oh my! Now Captain Jack has shown up, this just gets better and better! Could *this* be the reason that Will seened so anxious? Understandable surely.

I'm loving this story! Snarky Andrew is a delight. I love the whole rantng in French when he's angry. And Bush is a delightful character, his banter with Gillette is great.

And the Commodore, finally cluing into his feelings for Andrew, but still so blind to Andrew's feeling for him.

I also enjoy how you have Elizabeth helping to 'save' James. I loved her explanation of why marrying James would have been a mistake and marrying Will is so right.

Lady Susan needs to be keelhauled as soon as possible, I don't trust the bitch an inch!

Please, please update soon! I must find out what happens next.
NarcissaVenus chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
Oh, that was good!
NarcissaVenus chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
That was entirely brilliant!
Rebecca Norrington chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
Oh man! keep this one going! update very soon!
PuckForPresident chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
Lots and lots of love for this story. It has to be, undoubtably, the absolute best Norrington/anyone fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Update soon!
Jewelled Wolf chapter 4 . 4/25/2005
Well, you just had to put a cliffhanger. Now, you'll just HAVE to update and I hope it is soon. This is really good.
Lady Tanarion chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
*squeaks and falls over* I LOVE your writing, I LOVE your characterization, and I LOVE this story.

I've read what you had at the parelyarchive, but only just discovered your account. This story has got to be one of my top favorites! Gillette has such amazing character, he's so vibrant, and I am rooting all the way for him to win James!

You have an amazing way of getting the story rolling to the point of the reader just about dying for the next part. Each character has great voice, and I love how you intermix comedic and serious moments.

Can't wait to see how things will come about with Jack's inclusion!

P.S. Apologies for raving too much like a fangirl XP
reader from the past chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Would it really be that much of an inconveniance to update this fic? It really is well written and I would love to see where it is going. I also would love to read an ending (if their is one) BEFORE Hell freezes over.

Ta ta, for now
xofwlka chapter 4 . 10/4/2004
Utter fun to read and incredible character voice. This REALLY made me grin. _

I KNOW this thing is lying around finished somewhere, but I can't find the rest of it! *poke* I've ransacked your livejournal, but the links there don't seem to work for me... Could you update here, please?
CynthiaLunar chapter 4 . 10/1/2004
What can I do to persuade you to finish this delightful romp of a story? XD Gillette and Norrington are my favourite characters, though you do an excellent job at depicting all of the characters. Gillette and Norrington are so cute together. _
Christine chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
Haha! I'm not usually for slash... but this seems harmless enough ;)

Great Job!