Reviews for Geek!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I really like this story of yours, but I've honestly given up on it ever being updated as I've been waiting well over six years now. It was one of the ones I found before I even had an account. It's nearing ten years now.
UnownDisaster chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
I love this story so far but there havent been updates in about 3 moths ( i think)
fireangel08 chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
I know you haven't updated in a loooong time but I would love to see this story finished one day. Hopefully you will get inspired again to continue and if not then thanks for writing what you have so far, it's a really good story.
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This looks interesting and hell yeah it's confusing. What sort of deal does Tai have with the teacher? Why is he acting like a geek if he's not? Hmm well

I'm going to continue reading this...
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
hello! i really waiting you 1 year to update this story, but you still busy? well, it's okay, i will waiting again (sooo patiently!) Taiora 4ever! btw i really loooove this fic!
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
please continue okay? i really wante know what's next! and hope happy ending XD (i still don't understand a "killer" part :P)

keep up good work and i'll be waiting :)
Courage Sun chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
Wow! I'm really liking this story! It's so unique compared to all the usual TaixSora stories I've read. PLZ UPDATE SOON!

~*CS*~
4marauders chapter 5 . 1/18/2007
yeah plz update i want too no if tai gets innocent or not.
sakura's conscience chapter 5 . 9/27/2006
Will u update! It's been a long time since u updated. I still have hopes for this story though..
sakura's conscience chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Good...continue
shadowtailmon chapter 5 . 2/23/2006
Could u at least tell us when the next chapter's coming up and does Mimi know Tai?

PS YOU CUTTED TAI'S HAIR?
Yemi Hikari chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
I have been waiting for over a year to update. Please update. I am looking foward to it!
MetalDragonFX chapter 5 . 12/27/2005
man plz hurry up i love this story
yashiro chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Please continue this story!

It's so good and I have been waiting for you for almost a year now to continue!

PLEASE
yashirochan chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
You are really really really really and I should say really good!

Please continue!