Reviews for Fire and Ice

WAS THE BEST STORY EVER!

PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS

POSSIBLE!
Krys chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
hey i like the story alot keep updaatin soon!
Tina chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
okay, you have me curious...i can't wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter!
fallen-night chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
let's pray Diamond doesn't show up while they are escaping...

u won't be that cruel, will u?
andrea chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
I liked a lot this chapter, I hope you update soon
Lellow chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
Nice... its well written, and the length of the story so far suits it... i REALLY hate stories which drag on unessacarily and have not particular point to it...you've avoided falling into that trap so thumbs up for that!... also you might want to edit your first chapter... its a bit difficult to read coz its really cramped up and not paragraphed properly... you might lose people on the first chapter, which i reckon iz a shame since the second chapter is so good...hope the next chapter is just as good...:P

** Lellow**
physicallynothere chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
STUPID JERK! YAY! Darien. Geez all guys want is sex. Pathetic. *makes a fist* stupidgoodfornothin'
usako chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
OMG! This fic is great! I'm addicted already! Please update soon! kakoi! weho! :)
Kina Elduin chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
Great story. Can't wait to see chapter 3. Please, keep writting :)
ShotCallaBaby chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for chapter 3.
kitn chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
Wow, this story is off to a really good start. I like how you have the language somewhat set for the day. It just adds to the flow of the story. I really like this one, keep going.
kitkatkagome chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
Wow. That was one long chapter. This is a great story. Keep it up, and wow...did I say wow yet, wow. Please update again because this story so rocks. WOW!
Brittney chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
Great story! I absoluely enjoyed it. I can't wait for Ch. 3. (hint, hint)
serena chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
hey! I just read ur fanfic and thought it was great! WRite the next chapter ASAP and send it in soon.. I want to know what happens next.. Good LUck! I really like the plot of this! Please Please send in the next chapter soon!
someone chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
hey. nice story. pls pls pls update!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »