Reviews for thoughts
Aniloverl chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Aw that was so good. I love how you tied it in with ROTG and it was pure fluff. Very well written. Keep it up.
AlannaCullen24 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Beutiful. I love stories that are told from Numair's POV. D&N forever!
Blackheart Feather chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
aw, i'm adding this to favorites, it's so good! there is a talent you possess, write more!
Steelsong chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
thatz great. luv it.
Auqa Eyes chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
This is good. It reflects how I think Numair was feeling before he and Daine go together. The only problem with this is the spacing is really messy. But, it's all good.

*adds to faves*
VanillaHoney chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This is beautiful.

*wipes tears from eyes*
pixie chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
aw! how cute! i luv it! )
Sonnet Lacewing chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Very, very, very, very marvelous. I love your one-shots.
ElspethElf chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I. Love. You.

I know this is a kind of late review, but I just had to say how beautifully written it was. Truely, you have a gift for angsts, and Numair's inner conflicts were protrayed wonderfully.

I just wish you would write more.
Simi chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
heehee *sigh* omg how sweet!
PsychoLioness chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
That was great! Loved it. You soo have to write more like this.
Jeneveive chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
That was beautiful!

I never usually write reviews, but in this case I couldn't resist!

I'm also an aussie - although 17 - and I also place Daine and Numair on one of those pedestals as a shining example in my quest for true love.

It's wonderful to finally find someone who adores my "Romeo and Juliette" as much as I!

Keep up the great work!

P.S. "Carthak" is another inspiring narrative, expressing thought, emotion and detail.

So I expect to see published works on the shelves sometime in the future!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
this is most definately the best Numair story i have ever read in my entire life. you got his feelings perfectly! it would be really nice if you continued it! write another chapter!

please?

*makes a sad puppy dog face*
Devious Sorceress chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
AAh! that was so sweet! You are such a brilliant writer! You should write more like this.
another angle chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
thanks guys! this is my first fic and I had no idea if anyone would like it and i was so excited to get reveiws. p

p.s. yeah i know another angel seems more likely but i was thinking of that jewel song "i'd rather see the world from another angel?" and i was like "well i want to see these characters from another angle". and thats how that came about.