Reviews for Chicks Dig It
testonethreefive chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
*laughing* My sister thinks I'm craazy... You're actually quite good at writing songfic. *grins* *pokes the Zutso-sim with a screwdriver* I... don't think I can fix that, actually... *hugs* Don't get shot in the face! I like it!
Archeress Of Apollo chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
oh my goodness, i laughed so hard at this! great job!
R Amythest chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Hehe! Witty 'Togi-kun! Loved it!
thecomicbookguy chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Worst story, EVER. You lacked plot developement, the characters were introduced poorly, and I fell asleep three times. I would rather set my head on fire than read another piece of garbage that you call a fictional story.
Aisu Hoshino chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
THAT WAS AWESOME! WSj told me to read this after I'd emailed her and mentioned that "Chicks Dig It" was a song that fit Otogi_perfectly_! I'm glad I read it!

Mai/Otogi? I was just thinking that they'd make a good couple...

This was very good!

~Aisu
crazydominodragongirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
LOL! That was HILARIOUS! I loved it! The many misfortunes of poor 'Togi, but he flirts with the girls anyway! This was great. I really liked the scene at the beginning... trying to fly... hehehe... This was really awesome. Keep writing!
Amiasha Ruri chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Thatwas so darn cute! And very Ryuuji. XD I loved the scene at the bginning. And you chose a great song. XD The whole thing was just adorable, and it made me giggle. A lot. Great fic. _
Mitsuki Hoshiko chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
*cackles* Otogi is such a baka, isn't he Brood-sama? But hey, you've gotta love the moron!

Zutsokaki: *tied up in corner and gagged* *mumbles something*

Excuse me. He's been driving me nuts recently. *stalks over and undoes gag* What is it, Zutso-kun?

Zutsokaki: Brood! Never activate that cursed sim of me again! Or I'll smash your computer to bits!

*sweatdrops* Eheheh. Time to go away, Zutso-kun! *shoves gag back in* Ja ne, Brood-sama!
Ieyre chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Ieyre: Well...that was...interesting, I guess.

Yami Ieyre: Sucked.

Ieyre: YAMI! We don't tell people their stories suck, especially if they don't! That was very good, I just don't really like Otogi. Plus, Brood is our friend!

Yami Ieyre: Whatever...

Ieyre: _~ Anyways, I just tried out for my school's drama fest, wish me luck!

Yami Ieyre: She'll need it...

Ieyre: -_- Thanks
Wingleader Sora Jade chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
XD OMG! Neesan, that's fantabulous! *snickering* Whoot! Go Otogi/Mai! Now THAT is a pairing I have never seen done! *grin* Whe...! o You should do more songfics neesan!