Reviews for Hanyou Kagome:The Reversal of Inuyasha
Eldeweiss chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Awesome story! Its very unique
I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Eldeweiss
Kira Uzunami chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Ha!~ I love it! Please do continue with the story, I can't wait untill Miroku and Sango join in! And Shippo and Kilala to!~
Potato Monarch chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Actually, I'm pretty sure that 'teme' traslates to 'bastard'
Lady of Dreams and Nightmares chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
but, but a male miko is a houshi!

There is no such thing as a male PRIESTESS!

A houshi is a monk, like Miroku, idk what priest is, but its NOT MIKO!

Sorry, but it's true...
xKagex chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Awesome story! update soon!
darkangel0212 chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
keep up the good work
bornoftheearth92 chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
hahaaha, wine, wonderful idea sessho! lol

please update this story and your others ones if you can!

~Alicia
darkelf chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
OMG please update soon this story is awesome!
lunar witch chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
you can write very well. this story is really good please update as soon as possible
Carmen chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
I hope that you contine this. And first, I think they need a shippo alike figure. And It will be more fun if is a woman the pervert. I know is more than a year, but with new years come new things. And this is fun!
Ruzai Nokemono chapter 4 . 10/13/2005
KOOLNESS! I love the uniqueness in this fanfic. Its lacking one thing tho...Kagome trying to through the rock over the well to keep Sesshomaru from going home. You know it would just be hilarious to see her lift a huge boulder and drop it back onto herself because of Sesshomaru. Course thats just me and my weird sence of humor. lol. But either way, continue this cool fanfic please. I love it so far.

-Ruzai Nokemono-
Bramblestar of ThunderClan chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
I LOVE this fanfic! You HAVE to keep updating! Pretty please! lol
Bramblestar of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Very interesting! I had this same idea once a while back, but I didn't think that it would work, because of the whole "female miko" thing. But you pull it off! I hope to read more!
roze hime chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
You know, I was hesitant about reading this story at first...but now I know that it's great! The wine instead of hairspray wsa odd. Oh, ihave a question: is INuyasha in Kaede's place? And if he is who was in Kikyo's place? Ja ne!
Neko-chan n Inu-sama chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
Got that right

first i'll take away your TV then i'll tie you on a rope and make you listen to kagome's granpa's stories then i'll... then i'll *YAWN* sigh sry but i'm very tired i'll finish the threatening later when it's not 1 o clock in the morining! -.-z...