Reviews for Masquerade
Maria656 chapter 22 . 8/1/2005
This was great gave me a lot of laughs!
MistyX chapter 22 . 3/29/2004
No! *imagine the screaming in a Cartman from Southpark- kinda voice*
I loved this story, but alreadu finished! GOD, there's someone i need to kill ;) Sleep with an eye open 2night... ;)
MistyX chapter 17 . 3/29/2004
God, Logan's so cute! He should me MINE, ALL MINE... arrghh Sorry, just spazzing out there for lil' while.. fantasies does that you ;)
And tell that Kendra to keep going, she's hilarious!
MistyX chapter 15 . 3/29/2004
Oh, hon', this chapter wasnt wrong at all ;) I love this story, am gonna continue reading now!
MistyX chapter 4 . 3/28/2004
I just gott asay for the record, Max is a cold bitch :)
MistyX chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Argh! How cool isn't that; Logan as Johny Depp? I MUST read more... :)
Firmament chapter 22 . 12/4/2003
Excellent story. Loved nearly every single bit of it.
Jade-Tessier chapter 22 . 11/30/2003
cute! i'm kidna sad that it didn't end w/ a party since that would leave w/ some nice closure, maybe if logan helped her steal...
i like it anyway! great job! :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 21 . 11/30/2003
oo! i love it! great drunken peter! keep it up :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 20 . 11/30/2003
LOL! smooth, very smooth. lvoe it! keep it up :)
E.R chapter 22 . 11/30/2003
The...end? NOO! You can't just stop here! I loved every single chapter of this story and it is in my top 10 one of the very first... Please, write at least a sequel, coz you're writing rockz! Don't know what to say else, just that you're one of the most talented authors i've seen here on . You go girl!
Quarkz chapter 22 . 11/29/2003
Whoa! I nearly fell out of my chair when I realised you had updated with god damn 3 chapters but when I found out it was the end I did fall out of my chair!
Steph! You can't do this to your loyal fans! You must make it up to us by providing us with a fantastic sequel. Yes, I think that is a excellent idea. *nods*
I enjoyed Masquerade more than any sane person should. I have read it more times than any insane person should so I really don't know where that leaves me. Amazing story girl, it will go down in Dark Angel fanfiction history as one of the shining gems of the litterbox! Woohoo for Steph! Now get cracking on the sequel...pwease. :o)
agmgdafan chapter 22 . 11/29/2003
Hey,
Well I really liked this story. I hope you give us another M/L story.
Thanks for your wonderful work.
beth chapter 22 . 11/29/2003
bravo! i'm sorry to see it end, but it was a great story! thanks so much!
x5-220 chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
i cant for the next post!