Reviews for ReCreating Hell
Leonhart77 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
okay there are some parts that i liked in this chapter: Rinoa smacking into the door that was quite hilarious, a half-naked Squall *must refrain from drooling*, and the one that made me laugh the most is when Laguna immediately barged in and Ellone coming behind him while Squall and Rinoa is having their moment alone. literally I was like "way to ruin the moment there Laguna," inside my mind.
Leonhart77 chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
i love the Squinoa action you got there. and poor Rinoa I think its going to take awhile for her to get use to having a vampire blood within her.
Leonhart77 chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
OMG! I started laughing so hard after Zell realized that he picked up a bag of feminine product off the shelf instead of a pack of beers or something that he wanted to buy. i was like "wow smooth move Dincht" in my mind and it doesn't help that Fujin and Rajin were laughing behind him. I kind of feel bad for him poor guy.
that guy too chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
this has to be my favorite fanfic of all time write more for this world
ArnaudB chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Nice one, a little twist at the end that I sure didn't expect. Loved the Tiuds part too :) thought maybe lulu would have more fitted the bar's style but well.

Original concept with mage and vampires despite some lacking in information. We don't know (yet) if vampire have long lifespan or if they're gifted somehow, also I find somehow odd that a race can disappear so easily either magician or vampire. It's against theory of evolution in my opinion but well it's fiction after all.

W&S
Tequila Princess chapter 20 . 9/26/2008
I love this. The start seemed a bit rocky for me, but the story picked up. And the ending was awesome. I love how you incorporated the "Rinoa is Ultimecia" theory by making Quistis wonder if Rinoa was going to relive Ultimecia;s life. Very clever.

The Seiftis moments were really, really sweet. They made me blush. That's saying a lot, since I thought nothing would faze me anymore, what with having read practically all the Seiftis fluff around FFNet.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
This story was a great and brilliant ,werewolves and all of imagination and good work for being able to write such a long the way Selhie's ears pop out and Irvine's confession to of the best QuistySeifer scenes i've ever Hunter sounds as hot as any blonde can ever it up.
Heian Edenwood chapter 16 . 10/26/2007
Okay... a huge cliche there...

...

But then again, who cares? ) This cliche was well put in. It actually fit and made the whole story much better. (at least in my opinion) Good for you.

On overall, I think this story was pretty well done. It had me hooked for about 3 days, reading non-stop. However, you might want to watch out for all those spelling, grammatical and tense errors. Some of them really jump out at you.

I look forward to reading more of your stuff. They're really good. )
Akeru chapter 14 . 9/20/2007
my god, you sure know how to keep a person glued to the story! ;3 AMAZING work. Now i'm going to finish this...
killerqueen-underpressure chapter 7 . 4/24/2007
this is certainly my favorite chapter so far. I love it E!

-happy!rinnyheartillyizawesome
MakoRain chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
wow...this chapter rocked! first with rinoa in squall's bed (lucky duck that she is) and the club with the blood rain...all in all awesomeness. well done _

MakoRain chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
holy crap, CLONING? that was unexpected, very nice. and loving the banter between quistis and seifer...how cute.

MakoRain chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
this is my first time reading a squallxrinoa and it was recommended by a friend i try yours...i have to say, i'm liking it a lot so far. getting an 'underworld' vibe from this fic and i love that movie so it's looking good, reading on for more _

LianFex chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
You're...one heck of a writer!Geez...you made me feel different kind of emotions that i dunno whether to cry cause it had to end or smile cause its a happy ending!I wish i'm good a writer as you...PLEASE MAKE MORE SQUINOA pairings!
XxPhoenix BladexX chapter 20 . 11/1/2006
Wow the effort and dedication you've put to this fic is admirable...lol Squaresoft should make a movie outta this! As usual, your fics rock! _