Reviews for Draco's Blood Mate
channe chapter 6 . 2/14
I seem to only be able to get to chapter 6 so i'm not able to read the other chapters
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
Number 2
Alice Rowen chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter!
neshapink9 chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
Im pretty sure that Damon the vampire that attracts the other's mate to drive him crazy. I forgot the terms sorry
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 2/15/2015
I like the added part about Nath knowing a member of Harry's family but I do think that Harry gave in a little to quickly.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Ok this whole history sound almost exactly like another story I read just yesterday. I can't remember the name but the history is definitely the same.
riku luvr chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I think you should have them have a shy/outgoing relationship with harry and draco respectivly as the two
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
The end was a bit scary
ncoo1174 chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
It's so awesome! I love Draco and harry! It makes wannta be a vampire! So spooky afying! So cool!
JediJen chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
I love this story so much - you are a brilliant writer! :) I think that Harry should have some secret hideout in the castle that noone knows about and the marauders never found like the room of requirement and he could dissapear there when things get too much and he could show it to draco who would be the only other person to know about it (ron and hermione could know that he goes somewhere but not where) and Draco could find out about harry's home life...

Update soon please! XD
anntashiable chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
please continue this story! I really love it! :D
juniorarchitectonherway chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Lizzie's last night chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh wow Draco is very possesive! It sounds great so far, I'm excited to see what will happen!
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
too bad you never finished this, I only read finished stories ;-;
AboutAsUsefulAsAChocolatePot chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
can't wait to see what happens.

please update soon