Reviews for Break To Deliverance
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
WHAT!? I'm so confused! Should the law thing have made sense to me?
HassleCastle chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
This story is outstanding. I love your portrayal of emotion and the ensuing compilations. You handle angst very well, and stand in stark contrast to the majority of fan fiction writers who like angst yet flounder the emotions to smithereens. And yet you have not only managed to keep an outstandingly realistic depiction of emotion but also a fine balance of action, and plot complications to balance the angst from becoming wearsome. To make it ideal you have linguistic competence enough to use the appropriate archaic language. It was with this deep appreciation that I reached the end of your writing only to realize it was an incomplete peice. I do not know if u still intend to continue this after three years. But if you are fortunate enough for the muse to ever strike again, don't stop after a chapter. Ignore a few responsibilities for a day or two and write non stop until you are done. Because something which has been so long abandoned will not find a place for itself in your heart repeatedly. It will only touch you once or twice, and then no more. If you ever need a bulk beta I voulunteer my services for proof reading.
lucydod chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
Aaaah no! D; I didn't want it to end yet! Your stories are so good and now that I'm hooked, please tell me there's more '*o*' I have to know how this ends XD
Reader chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
Aw man, I realized you havent updated in like 3 years only after reading your other fic and this one until chapter 17...Now its going to drive me crazy wondering what happened and if Legolas ever told his father about what happened!

Other than the lack of updates, great fic :-)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
Pls update, n yes legolas' idea for dealing with the orchard were good, orbs n spiders which was told by the general
RegulusBlackIsAHero chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
No! Don't stop there! I need to know what happens next!
dead4you chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Yay! I thought once I finished your other story that it was OVER! That's just wrong lol I'm happy again! :") Thus far, amazing!
Freddie23 chapter 17 . 9/20/2011
I love your stories. This was so beautifully written, from the characters to their feelings and emotions.

I see it's been a long time since you updated this so I'm not holding my breath for a new chapter but I can hope I suppose.

Brilliant work. You should be very proud.
Kitty chapter 17 . 8/21/2011
I hope you will update this soon. it would be a tragedy to be left hanging like this after two long and wonderful stories. I find myself hoping everything will be well between them, I hope Legolas and Aragorn can help each other and go back to being friends. It would be terribly sad for them to never be great friends again. A wonderful story though.
Krazygirl chapter 17 . 6/20/2011
WOW! Totally engrossing. can't wait to see what happens next. Eagerly awaiting your next chapter!
gginsc chapter 17 . 5/24/2011
Is there ever going to be an update? I read two loooong stories only to be left hanging!
Legolas Lover chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
Please write faster I love the story it is soooooo good and I'm dieing to read more.
Black Hawk chapter 17 . 1/7/2011
Um… no. Sorry, but no. You don’t get to just leave us there. Elladan has been fighting for his life for a YEAR. A year, mellon-nïn. I don’t normally beg but… PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE continue writing this story and post ASAP! I am a shameless addict. I need my fix. Don’t make me send or Mr. Thewlis over there to coax you into writing another chapter!

When I finished “These Tears You Cry,” I thought that it wouldn’t be possible to write a story that was just as intense, tense, and as much of an emotional roller coaster… but by the gods, you’ve done it. The same sense of urgency, of suspense, and of heart cache pervades this story as it did in TTYC, but added to that is a renewed intricacy and intimacy among the characters, along with dramatic irony. I thought the scenes where Estel and the twins confronted Legolas in the first story were intense, but they were nothing compared to nearly any given scene between the four lads in this story. The tension is so thick that I felt it quickening my heart and eye as I read faster and faster.

And no, you don’t get to dismiss my comments because you are” writing about someone else’s characters,” because that’s not true. Tolkien did not write this Estel or Legolas, and nor were they portrayed as such in the film. These versions of familiar characters are improved, in my opinion, and shaped by your imagination to be something deeper than their originals. I love Tollkien’s characters and those in the film, but they exist on a different level than yours. Your visions of the characters see them through to their full dramatic potential and are much better suited for gritty, angsty fiction.

You are a goddess and I worship at your altar… but that said, I’m not satisfied. I want more! Other than Elladan’s fate, there are so many unanswered questions. Will Legolas and Estel be able to heal and grow close once more? Will Arwen’s presence (whoo! That female I kept nagging at you to include ;) ) help soothe the pain between the two? Will Legolas ever confide in his father, and will Thranduil’s reaction release or crush his son? Please don’t make us wait to read more. I know I’m not the only one who has longed for the closure of at long last finishing this story.

PLEASE, WRITE MORE SOON!

You’ve proven yourself beyond amazing. I re-read the story in a few sittings, and the “new” chapters don’t stand out from the “old” at all, which is a testament to your talent to stay true to the voice of the tale. The story reads as a cohesive tale of the struggle to overcome, the pain of distance, and the journey to the forgiveness of not only others, but of ourselves.

HANNON LE for writing such amazing stories in the first place, and even more for sharing them. You know it is the truth when I say that they have changed my life in the best way possible. :)
dgraymanfan 200 chapter 17 . 11/8/2010
There r going to be more chapters right {:(
Viresse chapter 17 . 10/5/2010
Sorry for the late review, I thought I had done it...

It is interesting to touch on Glofindel remembering his death, it must not be that pleasant. I like how he can control Thranduil without raising his voice and being calm.

I like that Arwen can somehow give hope to everyone. It is so sad when Aragon said that he was always too late. But I am glad that he (and Elrohir) can finally understand their brother. Hope that Elladan can return to light so they can make amends.

Please update soon, mellon.