Reviews for Break To Deliverance
Viresse chapter 17 . 10/5/2010
Sorry for the late review, I thought I had done it...

It is interesting to touch on Glofindel remembering his death, it must not be that pleasant. I like how he can control Thranduil without raising his voice and being calm.

I like that Arwen can somehow give hope to everyone. It is so sad when Aragon said that he was always too late. But I am glad that he (and Elrohir) can finally understand their brother. Hope that Elladan can return to light so they can make amends.

Please update soon, mellon.
Akuma813 chapter 17 . 9/6/2010
You are an amazing writer who can breathe real life into your characters and your constant plot twists and even the basic plot continues to entice myself and fellow readers in deeper and deeper with every English and Elven word. I cannot get enough of this story as well as its prequel; I have been reading non stop for an hour or so. I was originally looking for a slash pairing, but this story and your living, breathing characters have captured my heart. I implore you to continue writing and thank you for such a good read.
Kyra1 chapter 17 . 5/9/2010
I'm so happy to see that this story is still going after such a long time. To be honest I had almost given up, but seeing this made my day in a time when everything has been going downhill. I honestly hope you continue with this wonderful story. It has always meant so much to me.
Wicked Misty chapter 17 . 4/13/2010
Wonderful, wonderful story! Are you still working on it? I hope you update again soon!
Elruwen chapter 17 . 1/26/2010
Please update soon, meldir! _
Blume chapter 17 . 1/18/2010
I was surfing around in a computer that wasn’t’ evne mien when I say a mirage…

Me: could it be?, is it possible? It IS! It’s an UPDATE!

*dances with joy*

Ok, so I may have missed another previous update, but I’m still glad about that, because it leaves me with two new chapter to enjoy! P

So now let me say a few things about the chapter.

Legolas is healing or at least he doesn’t’ seem to have those sort of panic attacks he had in the beginning of the sequel, and that's good thing. It’s also nice to see Thranduil's burst of anger silenced by another lord like Glorfindel, that doesn’t happen much in fanfiction, does it? and thanks to Glorfindel and Silanor, Thranduil may reach an agreement with the men.

...IF, he doesnt' fidn out what one of them did to Legolas, that is.

XP

I know that Elornd and Glorfindel wanted Legolas to tell his father, but that is probably the last thing they want now... what with his mercurial moods...

I feel bad for Elladan, though I have to admit that when I first read this, I skipped the parts about him ;… now I went and reread the whole thing! Poor guy…

I’m still not sure what Arwen is doing there though, so far she’s doing moral support, but we don’t see much of her... and now Aragorn has to deal with Trhanduil… let’s hope his strength doesn’t leave him in a crucial moment!

oh, what new twist will this story have before the end!

D
Caelhir chapter 17 . 1/13/2010
Wow! What a story! You have a gift with words. This one of the best stories I have read on the site! Have you covered what happened between Legolas, Elrohir, Elladan, and Aragorn? I hope I didn' t miss it! I really love all the really good descriptive phrases and emotional writing; it makes the story come alive ! Thank you for sharing this with us, because it it incredible. PS: how do I get people to review my story? I'm begging them to, but no one but two people ( and I thank them profusely) have done so. Again thank you for the great story, and please update soon! I know you're busy, but I want to know what happens!
KamikazeBonsai chapter 17 . 1/7/2010
WOW. I've read both stories so far and I absoulutely LOVE them! I haven't been able to review becauseI've been so into reading the chaters that I'd forget and continue. They're more compelling and heartwrenching than Tolkien (Not that he's not a genius but...you run a grand second) My love for Legolas has drawn me to your story and now I can't get enough. There should be a movie about this. I would be absolutely, incredibly excited and thrilled if that could happen. OOh... that thought itself makes me smile. Your story makes me want to cry when they'e crying, grieve when they're grieving, empathize with them until I can do no more than sympathize. It's phenomenal. Continue that good work.

-KamiBon
Iawen Londea chapter 17 . 1/7/2010
I am so happy to see another update to this story!

Great chapter. Very emotional. I just loved the way this chapter was written, so beautiful. You really are a very gifted writer.

I loved Glorfindel, wanted to throttle Thranduil, and Aragorn really broke my heart. So glad to see that Legolas really has come around. Elladan in the in-between was very interesting. Where is all this leading, I wonder? I'm excited to find out!
fangirl29 chapter 16 . 1/6/2010
Is there still interest in this story? But, of course, mellon nin! I re-read both parts to the story and was very happy to see an update. As I have stated in earlier reviews, you are a wonderfully prolific writer who manages to convey such strong character emotions with mere words. That, is true talent. Needless to say, I cried at the end of this chapter, too! Just like Estel, I have much hope that life will grant you the time to finish such a beautiful story. Please, please don't let it die, nor Elladan. Peace, js
SnowGeese chapter 16 . 1/2/2010
I really enjoy this fanfiction. It's original and the plot keeps me guessing. Never sure whats going to happen next . I also like how you never take away that background mystery of what exactly happened between Aragorn and Legolas!

I also understand about the whole being late thing. I myself am atrocious about publishing chapters on time.
IMTrinity chapter 16 . 12/29/2009
Please, please finish this fic. Though I am aware that updates are few and far between, I am always excited to recieve them in my inbox. It would be a shame not to finish this brilliant fic. And after a heart-breaking chapter like this one...

I will continue to read it if you will continue to write it. I know life is unpredictable and there are far more important things to do than to write fanfiction, but I will stay with this fic until the end. Thank you for another brilliantly written chapter!
Silvertoekee chapter 16 . 12/28/2009
Yes an update! This was an emotional chapter filled with angst and drama. And must reread earlier chapters to remember what's going on lol. Can't wait for a new chapters.
Alanic chapter 16 . 12/25/2009
Absolutely there is interest. Please finish and update soon!
Viresse chapter 16 . 12/23/2009
Many many thanks for this christmas gift! I half expected your update will only come next year.

I am thrilled that you're keeping on track with this story - never did I feel that you lost/missed something because you had not update this for a while.

Glad to see Legolas' resolve finally... but the cost maybe too great :( Also glad that Awen is there to comfort Estel, and it's certainly hope that we can all do, hoping somehow there's miracle that Elladan can survive.

I really love how you described Elrohir's broken state. It is so vivid that I had only released my breath after that session break, without knowing that I had been holding it.

Merry Christmas mellon-nin. Hope you have a joyful and relax holiday.
360 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »