Reviews for Break To Deliverance
Kelsi chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
I love your stories (the first one, and the beginning of this one.) You are such a great writer! I wish I could write like you, this is "anonymous" so that you can't read my Anyway I love them...keep writing, faster!

LOTRFaith chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Horray! You're back! Am so thrilled. Can't wait to see what happens. Am so glad that Legolas hasn't gone to the Valinor. Poor Legolas. The torment he will be facing. ;-)

Legolas4me chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
So glad that you decided to post a sequel. This is getting really good and I am glad that you made Thranduil a good Adar, not an abusive one. I will read this with great interest just like the one before it!
Silvertoekee chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Yippie a sequel, sigh gotta love them. Hmm big time curious as to what is happening with the twins and estel now lol. And oh ho and definitely gotta be curious about legolas :).
ghemstone chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Apologies silver thorne for the lateness of this review. I had no idea that you would be posting it so quickly, and just checked on the off chance.

You seem to have started this one as you finished the last one. Perfectly written.

The description of Thranduil was well done. A lot of people seem to think that he's unreasonable, and frankly quite insane, but you can't rule a kingdom and raise a well mannered son as well as Thranduil if that's the case.

All the elves in Imladris and Aragorn are written as well in this chapter, as i have come to expect from you. I love consistency!

I am really looking forward to the next part of this fic, and hope to see a new chapter soon.

catch you next post.

thumper chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Wow! This story is rocking, just like the first one, sorry never reviewed it, by the time I'd read it you'd finished!

But both rocking, can't wait for more!
Snow-Glory chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
yea yea yea yea yea yea! I thought that I was going to have to wait forever for a sequel... but you started it already!

I am so happy!
Irish Anor chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
ok i reviewed this yesterday and it isnt showing my review! It was really long too just for you because you updated so soon! Thats so mean sometimes i think hates me for some reason. *pouts* oh well

thank you! for updating SO soon! it made me feel very loved! I hope Thranduil DOES realize what is going on here! Seriously made he can knock (and if need be then: yes, literally KNOCK) some sense into Legolas! Silly (cute, heroic, handsome, i wil stop now) Elf! Oh well PLEASE update soon!

ur devoted reader,

Irish QT
tamara chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
wow that was quick! really good chapter! please update soon! :)
Deana chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Poor Legolas...poor, poor Legolas! Post more, please!
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Now what happened? Why did you repost? *is confused* LOL. Well I loved the start to this it was great, I can't wait to see more. Hopefully Aragorn and Legolas will repair their friendship, hopefully Aragorn can help Legolas deal with what happened. I also can't wait to see what you have planned for Elrohir, mostly, and for Elrond and Elladan.
Beth 37000 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
I loved the first story, and I'm REALLY glad you've decided to do a sequel! I think your characterizations are spot on, especially Elrond and Thranduil.

Is there ANY hope for Legolas? C'mon, I miss our friendly, happy elf.

Can't wait for more. more. MORE!
ElvenSoul chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Wahey! It's here already! :):):):):):):):)

Well, I think that's a great start, and can't wait to see more. Perhaps Legolas will disagree, but there ya go...

I love love how you portray Legolas trying to hide what he's hiding and not doing it perfectly well! And also I like how you portray Thranduil. He's not a superficial person, and he DOES CARE for his son and has all these huge great big responsibilities and everything else in your's great.

Bascially, I really really really like how you write! But I'm sure you knew that already.

Ok, hurry up and update already! LOL no, I didn't mean it that way. OK, happy writing-the-rest-of-this-story!

Kyra1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Umm I hadn't reviewed yet and it kept telling me I had...anyways

*does the happy dance* Its the sequel! Its the sequel! And its off to another epic start! Its a great setup of the story and I don't see why you were worried about writing Thranduil cause he's just the way that I always envisioned him. Of course we know what's going to happen when they receive help from Elrond, or we can imagine somewhat. _ Thankies so much for deciding to do a sequel and put to rest all the evil things that come to mind that could happen between their departure.
Jedi Cosmos chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Ahh! More soon, more soon! Ah, the workload must be terrible. Everyone tells me that college is so much easier than high school...though I guess I'll find out next year. Oh well, can't wait to read more soon :D
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24