Reviews for Break To Deliverance
bloodkittie chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
wow, this was such a great start to the sequel (which i'm sure will be amazing, of course, since the first one was so good!) keep up the great work XD
Tuxedo Elf chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Aww, so sad - you're determined to torment me aren't you? The emotion is so overwhelming!

I WANT TO KNOW IF ELROHIR'S OKAY!

*Sigh* One of these days I'll post a coherant review - honestly, I will...
tineryn chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Wai!

Poor Legolas... I KNEW he wouldn't tell his Ada. Nope nope.

GREAT work and great suspense. Update soon!
Kelsi chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
I love your stories (the first one, and the beginning of this one.) You are such a great writer! I wish I could write like you, this is "anonymous" so that you can't read my story...lol. Anyway I love them...keep writing, faster!

~Kelsi
LOTRFaith chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Horray! You're back! Am so thrilled. Can't wait to see what happens. Am so glad that Legolas hasn't gone to the Valinor. Poor Legolas. The torment he will be facing. ;-)

Namaarie!

LOTRFaith
Legolas4me chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
So glad that you decided to post a sequel. This is getting really good and I am glad that you made Thranduil a good Adar, not an abusive one. I will read this with great interest just like the one before it!
Silvertoekee chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Yippie a sequel, sigh gotta love them. Hmm big time curious as to what is happening with the twins and estel now lol. And oh ho and definitely gotta be curious about legolas :).
ghemstone chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Apologies silver thorne for the lateness of this review. I had no idea that you would be posting it so quickly, and just checked on the off chance.

You seem to have started this one as you finished the last one. Perfectly written.

The description of Thranduil was well done. A lot of people seem to think that he's unreasonable, and frankly quite insane, but you can't rule a kingdom and raise a well mannered son as well as Thranduil if that's the case.

All the elves in Imladris and Aragorn are written as well in this chapter, as i have come to expect from you. I love consistency!

I am really looking forward to the next part of this fic, and hope to see a new chapter soon.

catch you next post.

gemstone
thumper chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Wow! This story is rocking, just like the first one, sorry never reviewed it, by the time I'd read it you'd finished!

But both rocking, can't wait for more!
Snow-Glory chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
yea yea yea yea yea yea! I thought that I was going to have to wait forever for a sequel... but you started it already!

I am so happy!
Irish Anor chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
ok i reviewed this yesterday and it isnt showing my review! It was really long too just for you because you updated so soon! Thats so mean sometimes i think hates me for some reason. *pouts* oh well

thank you! for updating SO soon! it made me feel very loved! I hope Thranduil DOES realize what is going on here! Seriously made he can knock (and if need be then: yes, literally KNOCK) some sense into Legolas! Silly (cute, heroic, handsome, wonderful...er... i wil stop now) Elf! Oh well PLEASE update soon!

ur devoted reader,

Irish QT
tamara chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
wow that was quick! really good chapter! please update soon! :)
Deana chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Poor Legolas...poor, poor Legolas! Post more, please!
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Now what happened? Why did you repost? *is confused* LOL. Well I loved the start to this it was great, I can't wait to see more. Hopefully Aragorn and Legolas will repair their friendship, hopefully Aragorn can help Legolas deal with what happened. I also can't wait to see what you have planned for Elrohir, mostly, and for Elrond and Elladan.
Beth 37000 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
I loved the first story, and I'm REALLY glad you've decided to do a sequel! I think your characterizations are spot on, especially Elrond and Thranduil.

Is there ANY hope for Legolas? C'mon, I miss our friendly, happy elf.

Can't wait for more. more. MORE!
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »