Reviews for Break To Deliverance
Iawen Londea chapter 16 . 12/21/2009
NO WAY! No way. That is what I thought when I opened my inbox and saw the alert that this was updated. Freaking awesome. Thank you, thank you for posting another chapter!

Great chapter-wow, this is well written. Very sad. Good for Legolas for finally stepping past himself and being a friend to Elrohir. Poor Elrohir. Poor Aragorn. *sniffle* I am so glad you posted this and I hope to see another chapter soon! Whenever it comes, I will be a happy reader.

Merry Christmas!
Alanic chapter 15 . 5/30/2009
Please continue with this story - I really want to know how this ends! It has been far too long.
Ohtar Vicky chapter 15 . 3/20/2009
Update fast saes!

I am really enjoying this series! Your writing is amazing!

:D keep going!

V*
ShaolinQueen chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
Oh dear... You can't leave like that, I can't wait to know what happens next!

That's a great story!
Meduimaane chapter 15 . 12/28/2008
Wow! This is an amazing story. Your writing style is great, the characters well developed, and the story line is captivating. A few grammar and spelling mistakes, nothing to distract the reader though.

Please, please, please, update soon. I don't think I could wait another six months before an update!
fangirl29 chapter 15 . 12/22/2008
OMG! I spent the weekend reading your story as I have only recently started reading LOTR fiction. You are a wonderfully prolific writer. You're obviously very talented as you are able to write different characters' pov very well and in such great detail. I cannot imagine how hard it is to juggle the demands of everyday life and trying to finish such a taxing but beautiful story. However, I have become a fan and hope to see this story to its completion. Thank you for sharing such wonderful work with us mere mortals. I hope you post soon. And remember, lots of Legolas angst is always good ;)
Istnes chapter 15 . 10/3/2008
Phew. With the little time I've had on the computer lately I finally reached the end of what is to be had yet. And I've not been disappointed throughout this whole story! Really, it's just great! I have seen a few mistakes - a missed space, a missed comma, a comma splice, ect. - but this story and its companion aren't filled with them. Tis just a few.

I'm thankful that you started putting in a line breaker. It was a bit confusing sometimes to suddenly jump POV's. So yeah.

But story-wise...wow. I can't believe all that everyone, really, has gone through, and you haven't even let loose all the tiny details! Amazing writing.

And I'm sitting on the edge of my seat to know if Dan will be okay, and if Legolas will ever work up the courage (again) to tell his father what happened! I'll be checking back often for updates.

One little piece of concrit, that really isn't even from the story. You have the option to write a review response. That doesn't really need to be included in the story itself.

Other than that...great story. I'm so (optimistically) excited to know how the characters will fare by the end of this. Especially now since Legolas has seemingly softened a bit towards Estel.

I'm also hoping that Dan and Aragorn can realize the irony in their words when they tell others not to be guilty. (They're making me want to slap some sense into them, lol. ...Well, maybe no Dan, now that he's so injured.)

But anyway. The point is...I love this and the first story. I should probably leave on a review to that one too, but don't be surprised if I'm to lazy to do that.

So, I hope you find the time to update at some point, as I'll love reading it!
Mare chapter 14 . 9/11/2008
Hello! Just wanted to leave a review... I've just finished reading what you have updated so far, and I must say that I am hooked! Oh, the Drama! The tears! The angst~! Is it strange that it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

I really do hope that you update soon. I do hope that Elladan is okay... poor little dude. And Arwen is now involved! How exciting! She is such a wonderful little dear of a sister. I love her to death (you know, except not to death... but you get the idea... I hope).

Anyway! I do hope you update in the near future - but do take your time if you need it. I understand that everyone has things they need to do - so even if it takes five months, I'll be sure to come back and check on the status of this wonderful tale!
IMTrinity chapter 15 . 7/22/2008
Oh, I feel like Christmas! It's always a pleasure to find an update in my inbox. I understand completley about RL and I am just glad that you continue to write.

This chapter was beautiful and heartbreaking. I could feel the anguish from the characters; and thank you for more Legolas & Aragorn scenes :)

I will continue to stick with this beautiful fic, no matter when the updates may come. Congrats on graduating!
Viresse chapter 15 . 7/18/2008
Can't believe myself when I see this new chapter! It really took me a few seconds to accept this is real! Thanks for the update and continuing this story.

I can feel Elrohir's lost when he said "I don’t know what to do…” Elladan is the anchor to both Elrohir and Aragon. Even they may not know it before, they would certainly feel it now. Guess that both of them can now understand the actions Elladan took before - once you've experienced the pain and loss, it's reasonable for a brother to become highly protective. I hope it's not too late if they want to make any amends on the relationship with their eldest brother.

What'll be Arwen's role? Can she save Elladan? Or she can just catch his last moment?

Specific character interaction? Yea! (am dancing around)... I'd surely vote for more Elladan of course! Probably Elorhir's broken state to see Elladan suffer, Aragon's trying to do something to make things right for Elladan again, Legolas saw a shadow from Elladan's condition and is starting to return to his normal self...I will be happy to see more Elladan and I'm sure you've more pain in store for him. *evil grin*

Congrats on your graduation! Hope to see your next update much much sooner.
Snow-Glory chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
Oh wow! I had almost fogotten this story and how much I truly enjoy it. Thank you so much for updating! I look forward to more of the story.

Snowglory
Irish Anor chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
Wow...I'd forgotten how unbelievably amazing your stories were. Especially taking the time to translate the words into elvish...I remember how much time i used to spend doing that in my stories. Thanks for continuing to put in the time and effort that makes these chapters so...chilling and perfect. And thanks for the update!
inthisdarcness chapter 15 . 7/16/2008
OMG! *Does an extraordinary happy dance* I was in absolute shock when I went through my fav authors today and saw this. I stared in shock for about two minutes before I actually read the chapter, lol. And what a chapter! Greatness, that's all I can say. Congrats on graduation! Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations! (You must say it three times for it to really count, a joke from the anime FullMetal Alchemist, hehe). I am just about to head into my second year of University starting next month. Graduation seems far away yet and a bit scary, so good luck to you! _

._/l、

(゚、 。 7

l、 ~ヽ

じしf_, )ノ

Inspiration KITTY makes a new-and-improved comeback!
Silvertoekee chapter 15 . 7/16/2008
wow u updated hoorah! Glad to see u are still updating this lovely story. This chapter had me gasping and almost sniffling at certain parts. I felt so sad when I read about Glorfindel's pain and especially the part when he asked Aragorn if he wanted him to lie about Elladan's health. And I am wondering what Legolas is thinking about all this and what his father is about to do. And of course what happened to Elrohir?
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 15 . 7/16/2008
Well, congrats on graduating. )

*reads happily*

This chapter was *definitely* worth the long wait. It's nice and long, and very much enjoyed.

Now...I trust you won't leave us dangling for too long, will you? ;D

~Cal