Reviews for Break To Deliverance
Alanic chapter 14 . 1/27/2008
Please update - i am dying to know what is happening with Elladan and how Aragorn and Legolas are doing. I know things get busy but would love you to continue this story. Thanks!
purpleskies chapter 14 . 8/9/2007
Hi Silver Thorne! i'm lovin your stories and was wondering if you are continuing this one...im curious to see if aragorn and legolas make up :)
ghemstone chapter 14 . 5/31/2007
Well damn! What a great chapter. Most assuredly worth the wait Silver.

That was a great scene to start with. Elrohir holding Elladan on the horse, while he takes them to safety.

I loved Elrohirs' "Of course". It was so without apology that I thought 'damn right'. I know that things aren't looking good for Elladan, but you wouldn't hurt him too badly now, would you?

*grabs Silver and shakes her*

WELL WOULD YOU? ANSWER ME DAMMIT, AND RIGHT NOW, YOU...

*...realises that everyone's watching and reluctantly releases Silver*

Of course I know that he'll be fine in the end. *glares*

Anyway, moving swiftly on; Oh how I laughed at the way you wrote Legolas and Aragorns' bitching in this chapter. It goes to show that even though they may think that their relationship has gone down the crapper, it's still there waiting for glimmer of a chance to be rekindled. You can only trade insults like that if you love or hate someone, and it's definately not hate. Great.

Something magical happened in this chapter that has only happened about twice before; I actually read an Arwen that didn't make me want to put her in a headlock. She seemed vulnerable,wise and totally together. I really liked her, and actually can't wait to read more of her.

Of course I loved your Elrond and Erestor. And you know how much I love your Elladan, Legolas, Elrohir, Glofindel and Thranduil.

This was such an excellent chapter that it just flew by. Your description of the scene in Rivendell was so vivid that I swear that I heard Arwens' skirt as she moved. Wow.

O.k. This is becoming a review of titanic proportions (well deserved though it is), so I'd best leave some room for someone else.

I'll just leave you with this happy thought. You have an Elladan. *pouts* I want one!

Take care of youself Silver. I'll still be here like some weird internet stalker when you next update.

*sits in a comfortable chair to wait until then*

Bye *waves*

ghem. x
Viresse chapter 14 . 5/18/2007
I was actually pouncing when I saw your update! You're surely missed by lots of fans.

Again, your writing skills is excellent and you're keeping up the tightness of this story. What'll happen to Elladan? Elrohir must be reaching his breaking point. Aragon must feel guilty and...what about Legolas?

I love how you write Elladan, so true to the character that I see him myself. So caring and thoughtful, even towards those who treat him badly. I certainly love Elladan more after reading this story.

Elladan's situation must be grave. Can Arwen reach him in-time? Please update sooner this time.

meldir

Viresse
IMTrinity chapter 14 . 5/17/2007
OMG. What a shocking but awesome surprise I received this morning in my inbox! I seriously had to stare at the email for a few seconds before I realized what was updated. Suddenly, memories of an incredible, powerful fic came to me and I instantly did a happy dance. Unfortunetely, I couldnt read it until I came home from work, but having just finished it, I can happily say 'Welcome Back!' Your fic was missed. I'm so thrilled for this chapter. I hope there is more of Legolas and Aragorn in the next chapter. I love the tense scenes between them. Very powerful stuff. Thanks for putting this up,

Val
inthisdarcness chapter 14 . 5/17/2007
Wow! The chapter left me breathless once again. I absolutely love you characterization of everyone. *grin* I had to go back a few chapters to fully grasp what was happening, but that also helped me realize that the writing still flows beautifully and leaves me wanting more. I am so glad you updated, but lets not try for the world record on length between updates, shall we? LOL, j/k Take your time, cause whatever you do, it just seems to improve your writing more and more.

Blown Away,

Tiana
Kitty chapter 14 . 5/17/2007
Another great chapter!

I am now really concerned for Elladan's health and Legolas's mental state for him not to notice he was being tracked.

Hope to see an update shortly, but am willing to wait!
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 14 . 5/17/2007
Valar. It's been some time since I've read something this moving and emotional. Well, new, anyway.

And I can't say enough about this fic. It's marvelous writing, truly wonderful.

Well, I'm off to read the prequel of this story. :)

~Calenlass
sara chapter 14 . 5/17/2007
Thank you for updating ,you made my day(and saved me from tidying and cleaning,because I had to reread the whole story...including the prequel)
The Sheltering Willow chapter 13 . 2/28/2007
What an AWESOME story! I've just started reading this about a week ago and you can't imagin my surprise when I came to last chapter, I kept expecting them to continue! But no, I now have to wait for the next chapter! :-) Keep the updates coming!
gemstone chapter 13 . 2/16/2007
Happy New Year Silver. Can't belive it's been so long since I wrote the last review. Have you forgotten us? *pouts*

I hope you are well, and getting through uni. Don't let it beat you. Just remember what you want at the end of those torturous years, and keep going!

Just a quick note to say that i'm still checking back to see if you've updated, but that it's totally understandable if you haven't. Life can suck rocks sometimes.

Hope you're well and hope to see something from you whenever. You know that for me waiting a week is a long time, but i keep coming back for more of this great fic.

That's it. Take care.

gem.
Kelsey Elizabeth chapter 13 . 11/21/2006
I really like your story ]
obsessedwithlotr chapter 13 . 6/6/2006
All I have to say (and you don't even need to respond) is UPDATE THIS SOON!

OBLOTR
gemstone chapter 13 . 5/17/2006
Oh Lordy, how did i miss this update for so long.

This was another incredible chapter. The uncharacteristic tension in Elrond, and the confusion of Erestor were very well written. Now you're adding Elrond to the mix...Damn girl. Now i'm getting images of Thranduil, Glofindel and Elrond in full battle mode with unholy anger in their eyes, and their swords raised in those strong and very capable hands! (shivers in delight) I can't wait for elrond to get to Mirkwood. This is gonna be good.

I loved how rude Legolas was to Aragorn, sometimes that human needs to listen to his elders (and frankly, his betters!)

How Elladan could have compassion and understanding towards someone who had beaten and poisoned him, I just don't know. Must be one of those unfathomable elvish traits. God love 'em!

It was wonderful the way he felt Elrohirs' presence flooding back through his senses, and not a moment too soon. Eye for an eye indeed!

Now i just have to wait and see what has caught up to Glorfindel et al. I can't imagine that it is anything good in the slightest.

Basically what all that rambling means is you *still* got it going *on* with regards to this fic.

Sorry to hear that uni is trying to kick your ass. Don't let it! Hang in there and don't let it beat you.

As per usual, i will be waiting pretty much patiently for the next installment. Thanks for taking the time to update, and i hope real life gives you a break soon.

gem.
Nieriel Raina chapter 13 . 5/9/2006
I have not had a chance to review any chapters yet or even finish reading. But I noticed you updated, so I am making an effort to finish this and catch up. PLEASE finish this story! It is very well written!
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »