Reviews for Mr Agony
Lilspring chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
i love this story it is adorable yay i hope you make duo help out nanashi
mayfaire chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Absolutely sweet. I adore Duo's column and I'm glad Heero grew enough guts to write to Mr. Agony, I'm sure it took a lot of brooding and pride swallowing in Heero's part.
Dark Goddess of Fiery Tempers chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I was just wondering if you were going to do another chapter or something with Quatre and Trowa, and maybe one with Wufei...
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Yay, cuteness!
AngsterGangster chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
are you going to do a sequel?
Dark Kaizer Ken-Wolf chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
wicked story! it was really kool! and nice with a nice/funny ending! hope to read more of ur fics!
Fiery Kitty chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
OMG that was just too kawaii! Lol- I loved it!

~ Fiery Kitty
SeppukuSamurai chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
that was 2 cute not 2 leave a review! nicely done
Fuji Fox chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I really, really, really think you should write a sequel to this! - but it's just a thought. I love this fic, it's so cute!...and a little cliche, but who cares? it's wonderfully written, and sweet! now on to more stories! Ja ne!
~love~ Fuji
RainOwl chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
cute!
Owl
Devona Wolfe chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
ROFL! ::sigh:: I love your one-shots, this one is hillarious! Heero and Duo are just far too cute for thier own good, and I love the way you write! I love this story! And you know what else! I love 'Seventh Heaven'! Update that soon please! _ ::runs off to read another of your one-shots:: _~
Onee-sama chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
The end is really great! It's happening again!
Good fic, write more!
Ja ne!
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
oh this was just great for a quick read. esp. the ending. poor trowa!
mangaphan chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
I will tell you straight out that I am a boy and I am not gay, but I throughly enjoyed that story. Everything just seemed to fall into place. Keep it up!

~mangaphan