Reviews for Kotaroukun
Frozen-Vegetable chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Um I decided not to read this because there isn't a chapter 1...Am I just being silly? Because when I clicked your fic, it said chapter 2. When I looked at the list, the actual chapter 2 was the same name.

Is it okay if I start reading it? Or did Fanfic delete the first chapter? _ I would appreciate a email for my answer hehe -;; I am very intrigued by this fic due to your reviews!
Lilium's Reign chapter 9 . 3/6/2009
Wahh! Do the *ing sequel!1 I've been waiting for like over a year since you were like 'the sequeal's gonna come out' but now I'm getting impatient! This is the best Takashi story out there! NO...
saichi-san chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
omgg! this first chapter is amazing and funny.

i like the part when takashi smiled at misha and then glanced at koboshi who comfort shia.

i was stunned.

but this is really good so far, ill keep reading ur stories and review it.

p.s. pita ten is AWESOME! -KAWI- LOL.
pissed chapter 9 . 3/22/2007
i hate u 4 ending it
pissed chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
"Kotarou kept it a secret from him"?

confusing...

bRA..in...OVER..loAD...
Imaginationac chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Where's Chapter 1?
Pawli-san chapter 9 . 1/9/2007
OMG OMG! It's soo sad that you've finished it! Really, it's GREAT! My favourite fic eveer!

The part of te bathroom in wichr they kissed almost made me cry.. hehe..

I'll wait for the sequel, bet I will! kyaa! My favourite, indeed!
mary-sue hedgehog chapter 9 . 12/29/2006
Oh! Im happy, happy, hyper happy! I feel like if I have eat 5 chocolates! The end was great and so the fic! Im very happy! And theres going to be a sequel! OMFG! Let me die on earth... Well... to start what we(all the readers) should do its:

THANK YOU for doing this beacuse of you many people was very happy and because of you we got the most interesting fic ever created! I cant show you how happy you have made me! Long live to goodgurl! Yeah!

Now to finish this I hope to see more fanfics like this and I know you will get more and more better with the time!

Congratul├▒ations for finishing it!
HarpieQueenRose chapter 9 . 12/27/2006
After all those months of termoil and people begging you to update(me included), yuo finally came though and finished it! I'm soo sad though that it's over.
mary-sue hedgehog chapter 8 . 12/25/2006
OMG! Im happy! Good decision ten! Good,good,GOOD! Youre doing the best you could have ever do! Now the rest is in koboshi! I think Im more excited than the characters! But I cant help it... its too much for me! Koboshi and ten and are doing something I have waiting since... let me see... since december 2003 and from now.. are 3 years! Thats too much! You know... you have made me happey and I know Im not the only one! You have made happy many readers with this chapter... the so long waited chapter of koboshi and ten, now they are happy like me! I still cant believe it... you have made it to here, you have past many trials but you have past throught it and now its the final... I dont know why Im crying but remember as your reader I completely support every final... and I know from my heart that you will do the best of the finals...

Waiting for the final work and take your time! you know that we will wait for you!
HarpieQueenRose chapter 8 . 12/24/2006
OMFG! You finally updated! But it was worth the wait. *dancing around room, singing* They're finally together, they're finally together.*stops and turns to author with a huge smile on her face* I know you know I'm wierd.
Meellie chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
Pretty Good.:)
yannaten-chanishot chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
teh story is just CUTE! you sure are pretty good with words! hehehe! anyway i support thier love team, so we!-
HarpieQueenRose chapter 7 . 10/17/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Andrea chapter 7 . 9/3/2006
I LOVE THIS FIC!. Ur great making Pita Ten fics. Sorry for reviewing late, it just that i don't have so much time to read. Please finish it, it's very exiting and nerv wreking (i dont know if i writed it right but u understand me). Please continue ti's genious. Bye XD.