Reviews for Sleepless Eyes
Yasu Min chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
Ah HIsoka's pov was also very good. Anything with Hisoka is good to meh -!

Well as long as its something thats good with Hisoka and if it envolves Tsuzuki to D! And he was thinking about Tsuzuki so yay -!

This was great! Well done mate.
Yasu Min chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Ohh. Very nice first chapter. Tsuzuki's pov on this was great. Can't wait to read Hisoka's, which I will be doing in a moment. But I had to comment on this because um its what I do -!
Crystal56 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Really, really good too! I'm adding this story to my favorite's list!
Crystal56 chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
This is so sweet! I absolutely love it! No flames from me, it's beautifully done!
Kagemihari chapter 2 . 10/20/2003
Aw, kawaii! I love Hisoka's eyes too. _ I think you have them both in character pretty well here. The second part especially, Soka's POV is touching and emotional. I'm an angst junkie, really...and their relationship is so full of it. I just love them!
asmilewaiting chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
Sweet I liked it :-) Angst is good Keep writing!

Anata no Marron
kaori-chan chapter 2 . 9/27/2003
those are so sad but really cute I like them (I don't like writing review but you don't have much and I think it's not very encouraging and I want you to continue cause it's so cute)
floris blaec chapter 2 . 9/25/2003
I love angst too... *pouts* why was Hisoka's so short? What else are you going to write after this one? Different points of views at different points of time? Should stop spouting question now.. heheh.