Reviews for Enigmas The Life and Love of Linwe and Frodo
Alaee301 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Dude! I FINALLY FOUND THIS STORY AGAIN! SUCCESS! I've been looking for this story for like, a couple months now. At least twice a months I would try to look up keywords I would have remembered (because I read this thing like a year ago).
ANd I FOUND IT! I loved this story by the way. EASILy the best oc/frodo story I have ever read.
Looking forward to rereading this again (and to putting it in my favs)
-Alaee
ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Hi, i just finished reading the whole story. and it was great! you're a very talented writer. i almost thought it was real...keep up the great work. i hope you get this. since you haven't been on since 2004. well...i have to go now. thanks for writing the great story. Namarie.

Liana
Lockets and Beads chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
nice
LOTRfreek207 chapter 43 . 3/6/2005
Pretty good overall. I just think it could have been spiced up a bit if Frodo and Linwe had a big confrontation or arguement or something, you know. After all, great love comes with disputes. Keep it up!
Mareeperson chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
this is actually quite interesting

i don't think there is another fic on here like this

i'm still not sure what i think of it, but you are keeping attention, i must say
Mareeperson chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
quite interesting, thus far, i have high hopes
Lockets and Beads chapter 29 . 1/21/2005
i love the fact that frodo says that sam and rosie will have at least 1 or 2 kids.. ahah more like 13!
Lockets and Beads chapter 27 . 1/21/2005
touché salesman, sorry.. gum overload.. lur ur story!

-C.C.C.
Lockets and Beads chapter 14 . 1/21/2005
that soo sweet, i'm getting sick! lol, j/ks. luv you story!

-C.C.C.
Frodo'sHeir89 chapter 43 . 1/12/2005
This story has really touched my heart...and made fascinating images in my mind! lol! No, seriously...it's a very beautifully written piece of work and it gives me a "Side" of Frodo that I haven't thought about before (At least...not outside my dreams and fantasies, but let's not go there, shall we?) I am greatly looking forward to Far and Away and the alternate ending...I hope you write quickly and precisely, and your works are as beautiful as this one!

With greatest sincerity,

Frodo'sHeir
J-girl3 chapter 43 . 9/24/2004
a very, very fitting ending to such a good, involved, emotion filled story! i give it a 9 out of 10. excelent.
DancesThruLife chapter 43 . 9/24/2004
omg- this is a beautiful story! *sobs* i like the ending, it's so sweet! i can't wait to read Far and Away!
Lady-of-Imagination chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Your story is great! I love the way everything flows together! It's like something that I wish I'd come up with!
Lua under water chapter 43 . 9/23/2004
Ohh *sobs* it's over! I can't believe it. This is such an amazing story. I hate to see it end. And yet, this ending was so perfectly -beautiful- and sweet. I love it. And I can't wait for the sequel, and the alternate endingas well! This is such a fantastic story. Cheers, Mys. Good job with it.
lovethosehobbits chapter 43 . 9/23/2004
Oh my God I have been bawling like a baby thru the last 5-6 chapters. I was so desperate thinking you would have these two part, I almost didnot finish. I will not be reading your alternate ending because I know that that's what you will do and I can't do sad unhappy endings anymore. I have to have a happy ending, and you provided a fantastic one. I loved this story, have had it bookmarked all along, and will miss it. But I know it had to be, I'm just so glad you made it end the way you did. You are now going to be added to my favorites list, just so you know. And I am anxiously awaiting your sequel. Thanks again for such a great tale. tree