Reviews for The Chosen One
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
That was so beautiful post soon
Wolvesnightmare chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
please update this is really good
BloodyBat Girl20000 chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
AWWWWWWWW come on you got THAT far, you are vvvvveeeeerrrryyyyyy slow you know that? *anime cries* I want the next chapter! Can you please finish it so i can stop trying to choke my brother? *Younger brother sweatdrops*
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
sweet! *Teeth begin to fall out from sweetness*. I don't see any difference between this and the chosen one: reloaded, oh well...
yumi2482 chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
story great
i love athrun chapter 5 . 5/22/2005
IT IS GOOD BUT DO A NEW CHAPTER!
Death's Angel chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
Aw!I loved it! Oh there is no "e" in pegasus's first you please update soon and please menshin me in the next chapter?Thankies!
flamethrowerqueen chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
Aw! That was so sweet! Those two are so hot together! Please write more! I can't wait to read more Yami and Yugi fluff! Or even better stuff... hehehe
Black Supernova chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
Aiya! this is so cute! please make your chapters longer and send me word if you ever update, okay? this fic only!
Phoenix Fire-Feather chapter 5 . 9/14/2004
Hi! I really like your story, read it twice

- Hope you update soon! I really want to know what happens (as do other readers most likely)!
White Phoenix Eternal chapter 5 . 6/28/2004
I love this story. I hope you update soon cause I really want to know what happens next.
Shinigami chapter 5 . 6/27/2004
When will you update this? It's been 7 months! Anyway, I know what Shadi meant when he said not to harm the light ones and not to anger the dark ones. The warning's basically the same. He's refering to the yamis and the hikaris... The DE learnt that lession the hard way! Since Marik fed the DE to his Komori Dragon, Bakura sent the DE to the Shadow Realm, and Yami mind-crushed the DE! Simple, anyone who harms Yugi, Ryou and Malik will have to face-Yami/Atemu, Bakura and Marik's wrath! So the moral is not to piss the yamis off! Hopefully Remus takes Shadi's warnings seriously! As for Harry, Ron and Mione, what's up with them?
Prongsblacks chapter 5 . 6/27/2004
good story!
j.denton chapter 5 . 4/30/2004
FInish, must finish, need to finish. It really is a great story. Awsome how Joey wields the M. scales, but what does kaiba have?
Bakagami101 chapter 5 . 3/27/2004
this is a good ficcie . Update would be much appreciated!