Reviews for Paradise
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 7 . 1/9/2007
a canon ending is a lousy ending. Because they never get together, so what is the redeeming quality of the fic. to a romantic, there is no redeeming quality.
technetium chapter 7 . 4/24/2005
That was pretty good. I would have liked to see more about who the aliens were/what they were doing/why they were doing it. I know you said something about trying to make their civilization better, but I'm not sure how they thought their VR simulation would do that. Also why were Jack & Daniel the only ones to wake up (the ancient gene and being ascended, or just lack of naquada in the blood)? Overall it did seem like an episode, and I liked the ending.
technetium chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
I think this is a really interesting premise. It's well-written so far, and you've come up with a creative virtual reality world. Why did the aliens send them back through the gate, though? Are they still being monitored? I'm not a shipper, and therefore not at all a fan of any sex scenes, but I can handle it if it stays in the dream and your fic doesn't degenerate into "gag-me-with-a-spoon" shippiness. And, because you asked, I'm not married and M.C. Escher is my favorite artist, even though I can't draw and in general I'm not a big art fan.
Makura Koneko chapter 2 . 2/11/2004
Just thought you'd like to know that the dream-brain-wave-pattern thing is actually true. They've done studies- people go to sleep, and they hook up wires and things to monitor heart rate, respetory response, blood pressure, hormone level, brain waves, and even eyeball movement. From all of this, they're sometimes able to decipher what kind of dream a person is having.
Pretty neat, huh?
charlie-sjer chapter 5 . 12/7/2003
I like that you've included Janet and Hammond in the dream world.
Charlie
charlie-sjer chapter 3 . 12/7/2003
I'm liking this story.
NG chapter 7 . 10/17/2003
Ah loved the last bit tremendously.

Don't you wanna write a epiloque or something to it?
ice queen chapter 6 . 10/13/2003
Neat story! I'll have to suggest that Sam uses her job (monitoring people's chips) to find Jack and get him out of the "hospital" once Daniel tells her whats been going on. What happens next is anybody's guess. (How was that for my first creative review?);)
LiRA chapter 6 . 10/13/2003
Hmm... Is Jack ever gonna get out of the loony bin? Will Sam or Teal'c wake up in the real world? What's Daniel thinking? Hell, what are YOU thinking? My poor little brain can't handle this! Unconfuse me! Quick!

Peace, out
Dilly chapter 6 . 10/13/2003
Oh boy am I confused?

You have got to post more soon or my head will explode!
Shakia chapter 6 . 10/12/2003
Please write more! It's so awsome! You can't just leave it like that! ((Sorry, over reacting a bit...maybe "))
NG chapter 6 . 10/12/2003
Hi there

Loved the story as usual but this time round I do have a few critical remarks:

1. Your beginning part read a bit difficult - I can't quite place my finger on it but I found it extremely difficult to follow along - maybe I'm just being tired or something but I thought I should mention it.

2. You made a few grammar and spelling mistakes -nothing too serious.

3. The end part was way confusing and I skipped here and there a part since I really didn't understand what it was all about. But saying that I'm quite sure you'll explain it it the next chapter.

Well having said all of the above I must say please don't take it the wrong way. My critic wasn't mean as an insult but rather to indicate to you that as a reader I had some trouble with this specific chapter.

You are still a great author in my eyes, :)
Lynn chapter 6 . 10/12/2003
I'll admit I am a little confused, but I am hoping that you will post more and clear it all up for me :) So keep writing Please!
LiRA chapter 5 . 10/10/2003
Oh! Oh! Here's a review. Or because I've reviewed before, doesn't it count? Well one way of the other, I want another chapter, NOW! Awesome story!

Peace, out
Jess chapter 5 . 10/9/2003
i really like the concept of this story, plz continue so we can find out what happens!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »