Reviews for How To Be Bad
Mr malfoy da 2nd chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
Loved it well written great well done I love you your so good at writing I wish I could be as good as you
Booker10 chapter 14 . 10/13/2010
luv it! is thre a seqeul?
cranberry148 chapter 14 . 9/14/2007
Great story and great writing!
mackrayereads chapter 14 . 6/15/2007
omg! ure a genuis! u just made one of my fave 5 couples be ginnydraco!
opaque-girl chapter 14 . 9/24/2006
Um dis is really gud especially wen they patch up... dat was lyk really really cool!Though in the startin the story wasnt sticking 2 plot n all and a bit dumb at tymes, it had really thickened up by the end.

Pooja
billy chapter 14 . 11/24/2005
cute!
RavenclawGenius chapter 12 . 8/18/2005
great story:) I've gotta go so i'll read more later!
Drama Queens rule chapter 14 . 3/7/2005
Hey...omg this is a good story. I started reading it a while ago, but never got around to reviewing...SORRY!

Anyway, I'm so glad you've finished it now. CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm also glad Ginny and Malfoy ended up together, because if they hadn't i wouldn't be so free with my praises, trust me...but they did, so its all good.

so...i also thought it was cool that Hermione and Ron were going out, but poor Harry was alone alone...hehehe

keep writing, coz you're a pretty good author.

ciao,

drama queens rule
mysinisterblackrose chapter 14 . 3/4/2005
sequel aye? sequels are good...g/d sequels are good...therefore..YOU SHOULD WRITE A SEQUEL!

::marvels at own smartness:: thanks :D
LadySnake chapter 14 . 2/9/2005
i totally disagree w/ Herms theory. u luv sum u loose most. the mind is coniving the heart is pure *couh*guys*cough* well itz suppose 2 b. good story!
whatever dude chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Love it ! I think I already reviewed this as whatever but oh, well.

yay i love almost all D/G fics lots of links off my boring profile _ Love it _ _ Love it _ _ Love it _ _ Love it _ _ Love it _ _ Love it _ _ Love it _ _ Love it _ _ Love it _ _ Love it _ _ Love it _ _ Love it _ _ Love it _ _ Love it _ _ Love it _ _ Love it _ _ Love it
Guest chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
great story so far but u REALLY need longer chapters
The Sacred Feminine chapter 14 . 8/19/2004
A sequal would be nice! Love the story!

SCL