Reviews for The Witch in the Woods
Cynndara chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
A reasonably good story, fitting well into the Dr Who genre. But while the use of a child's point of view throughout is technically challenging and well done, it makes it impossible to deal with any technical or scientific underpinnings, any of the nuts and bolts driving the story at all, as children would not have the right questions or understand the answers. I find this inherently limiting. Ace's viewpoint of the story might have been much more interesting.
IceAngel7 chapter 4 . 10/23/2003
Hey!

Havn't had time to quite finish the story but it sounds really interesting and I wondered if you'd like to submit it to my new DrWho fanfic site.

.com

have a good look around and I hope to see you there

Nyss
Anise chapter 4 . 10/10/2003
Ah, I really enjoyed this story. Well written and well crafted. Keep up the good work.

Anise(AvP)
warinbabylon chapter 4 . 10/9/2003
Applauds! I really enjoyed this story. The idea of the Rani being the Witch was truly a wonderful one...
warinbabylon chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
I love this story. It's wonderful. Please keep going. I can beg very nicely. :)
Kittenmommy chapter 3 . 9/24/2003
Oh no!
nescient chapter 3 . 9/24/2003
"Easy enough; confuse any computer sufficiently and it'll eventually explode. They really are very simple, no matter how advanced they get."

Ah... Doctor Who computer logic :-). This is a great start to the story. I'm really enjoying it.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Ack! Hurry up and continue this please!