Reviews for The Way It Goes
Mary chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Beautiful. Just so beautiful.
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow...beautiful~
Arciam chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
You really caught those two well
TrippNessa chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I don't normally like things written like this, but I very much enjoyed this story / poem / piece, whatever you'd call it XD The words were excellently chosen and had a really nice flow! Cute idea too. Awesome job _
Sangre Azul chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
This is an absolutely beautiful story. the used of repetition was so well done and I loved how both Ken and Kari were described. Absolutely amazing :)
Ikumak chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Only ONE review! I swear if they read furter... this is actually very sweet! I love. Anyways have a great day!
WandererWolf chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Very sweet. Very kawaii.
takuya chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
aw thats so very cute i loved it tons
BlueMoonEmpress chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
That was great, really decribe both characters well.
You should write Digimon more often _
Feirdra chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Oh Gosh... this is absolutely beautiful. It took my breath away. Achingly sweet and gorgeously simple, it's indeed all you could ever want. Oh, Kensuke... *sigh* I could live for the rest of my life on this one fic... *goes away enchanted*

~Fyredra~
Nine1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
I loved the comparison between Kari and Ken. The description and imagery added greatly to the story and made up for the short length. I'd rather have Ken, given those descriptions... -' Very interesting.
Anon45545 chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Oh, that was beautiful. Short but amazing, so poignant and works so well, the comparison and description is so accurate as well as wonderfully written.
trackgurl.08 chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
omg that was so cute!
allekto chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
wow! that's all i can really say... short and simple and achingly sweet. a poingant description of DaiKen. it's a rare thing to be able to write something of this level of emotion. excellent job.
Akuro chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Very bittersweet. Your imagery and writing style are great. Hope to see more from you.