Reviews for The New Student
KkitkatLuver chapter 17 . 1/28/2009
i loved it

! yea.. the ending could have been better, but honestly i couldnt stop reading it was amazingg!
LolitaDrsns chapter 17 . 6/14/2008
I absolutely love you...this is amazing might i add...its nothing new to me i used a similar plot outline for one of my stories which i hope to post soon... but for some reason i dont exactly remember what it was oh wait i do...but i wont spoil it but its no where as good as this...I LOVE BRIANS evilness... rei is completely clueless but some signs are very hard to miss...KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Dri Mathews chapter 17 . 12/5/2007
wow,that was awsome!but what happend to bria?
aznbaby chapter 17 . 2/21/2007
LOL!o KNOW DAT WAZ FUNNY! HAHA... WOW! U CAN WRITE! I JUST LUVED THAT STORY OF URS! SO ANYWAYS, THANX 4 MAKIMG TDAT STORY UP...!
aznbaby chapter 16 . 2/21/2007
OMG! THAT WAS SO GOD! XD! YA KNOW I ALMOST starTED TO CRY! WELL almOST ANYWAYS... Yeah... PEACE OUT
aznbaby chapter 13 . 2/20/2007
OMG! This is so-o-o getting GOOD! XD! But Brian is acting like a total B! (can't curse)Anyways, that's what i like about this. You are such a good writer! good!
keichee chapter 17 . 12/10/2006
oh wow..that was such a great story!
sesshoumaru X rin supporter chapter 17 . 12/2/2006
Hey

Omgosh...awesome story! NO JK. I know it may have been a while since you wrote it, but just to let you know it's still awesome. Heck I asked my parents for Christmas to get me some more Mars manga. My friend let me borrow his vol. 1-4 and I was hooked. BOY WAS I HOOKED. I'm gonna have to look at your other Mars fanfic that you talked about in the author notes. I like reading author notes. They give me kinda an insight on how cool the author is. I know this isn't exactly on the subject but how do you feel about sesshy and rin. lol..sorry I know that was completely random... but I just want to talk to another sesshy X rin supporter. If you have msn you can always talk to me on msn. Well seya _

Sincerely,

neko lover .

&

Sesshoumaru X Rin supporter

(also) Yuki X Tohru supporter...

(sorry I know that was a lot but I had to add that lol)...sorry I'm a loser..lol...later
animearlinefreak chapter 17 . 3/25/2006
this was pretty good story, and very different. Good luck with your stories in the future!
LilsHrImP tHinGy chapter 17 . 7/28/2005
u shuld add more to da ending... sry nd no offense but it kinda cheesy... juss tellin da truth... make it seem more romantic if ur gonna add more... it would make it better... loved da story!
LilsHrImP tHinGy chapter 16 . 7/28/2005
omg! sounds like hes gonna murder now... lol go rei!
LilsHrImP tHinGy chapter 13 . 7/28/2005
omg... brian is so mean!
LilsHrImP tHinGy chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
aw... how sweet of rei to get jealous!
LatinaChick4life chapter 17 . 7/4/2005
This story is awesome! please continue... i'm begging you. personally, i don't mind that your chapters are short, just please keep updating!
Sango Twin chapter 17 . 5/1/2005
I'm officially becoming your story stalker. I LOVE YOUR STORIES! write more! your such a good writer! thanks for allowing me to read such wonderful things

the official story stalker aka Sango Twin