Reviews for The Road Ahead
elentariangel chapter 30 . 1/12/2004
Oh no! Don't tell me it's finished! I don't want it to end! Are you going to write a sequal or anything? (this is the part where you nod, hehehe) That was a really really really (etc etc) story. Well done! :)
Trust No One chapter 29 . 1/11/2004
I continue to be impressed by this wonderful story. You have such a quality for stating the obvious in the most understated, unobtrusive manner that makes it all the more enjoyable. Thank you! TNO
GamgeeFest chapter 30 . 1/11/2004
It's over? Already? Will there be a sequel maybe, or do you have any other fics planned?
This was a wonderful story all the way through, and this ending was just perfect. I like seeing how Pippin evolved over the story and finally accepted his responsibilities and let go of the hurt and pain. It was very touching. Thanks for writing this and letting us read it.
AllyrienDM chapter 28 . 1/10/2004
lolol I love Molly getting in the last word like that
szhismine chapter 28 . 1/7/2004
*giggle*
LOL!
hehehe...
1st of all, i'm so happy for Frodo and Molly!
2cd of all, i'm glad Pippin went to the wedding! :D
3rd of all, the whole chase thing was HILARIOUS!
4th of all, i would love to see the look on Frodo's face when Molly said that!
5th of all, i hope you update soon so Frodo and Pippin can talk! :D :D :D
Analyn 100 chapter 4 . 1/7/2004
Oh what a compliment! Sam's garden being better than that of the Elves! And about last chapter, I also would like to know your explanation how Frodo didn't see his own future so clearly. But don't tell me if you're planning on including it in later chapters. Otherwise, feel free to send me an e-mail.
Analyn 100 chapter 3 . 1/7/2004
I don't think Sam would have told his kids about the Ring at that age. But I still like the fact that you've shown that Sam has told his kids about him. I think Elanor should have something like "were you really Daddy's boss" or something like that. Or maybe "Was your finger really bitten off" something to show the effect that local rumors have on kids who rightfully don't know the truth.
Analyn 100 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Well, at least SOMEONE'S taking an interest in Frodo's part of the journey!
Analyn 100 chapter 28 . 1/7/2004
That was great! I loved how Pippin cheered Frodo up - I KNEW he had to come! How can a groom be gloomy at his own wedding anyway? And that part about Molly (is that even a hobbit name?) made that joke about giving him a bath! But wasn't there one other conspirator as well? Falco Boffin, I think? You should include him in the Talk also. I wonder what made Pippin come to the wedding. By the way, about the wedding, I wish you had actually included some of it in this chapter. But all things considered, great job. Hope to see more soon - if that's not too much to ask.
~*~ Arwen Baggins
P.S. This story deserves FAR more reviews! It's so good. The only believeable Frodo marriage story that I've read so far - not that I've read very many. I think I'm going to give you a heads-up with reviews and go back to previous chapters. Just a moment and they'll be right along. Honestly, 37 reviews and 28 chapters? That's just wrong, and I'm going to fix it!
GamgeeFest chapter 28 . 1/6/2004
What a lovely chapter! I'm glad to see Pippin's finally coming around, and all 5 of them together again, having fun. Keep it the great work.
szhismine chapter 27 . 1/5/2004
wow!
this fic is absolutely amazing! poor Frodo! poor everyone!
i'm glad Frodo and Molly are getting married. :)
i hope Merry and Estella will get married soon, too. ;)
and poor Pippin! *sniff* i hope he comes to the wedding. please please please have him come to the wedding! :D
this fic is really, really good. please continue soon! :D
Analyn 100 chapter 27 . 1/4/2004
What? Pippin not come to Frodo's wedding? That's preposterous!... or so I hope. You ARE going to bring him there...right?
Sally Gardens chapter 25 . 12/24/2003
Quick note to my readers: YES, I will be posting the rest of the story, probably early in January. Due to a very busy work schedule, I have not had time to go to the library to upload the remaining chapters. There is one more chapter in Part Three, then there are three chapters in Part Four and a one-chapter Epilogue.
Thanks for reading and thanks for your feedback! Happy Holidays!
Sally Gardens
Ariel3 chapter 25 . 12/21/2003
You simply must finish posting this story. It is probably one of the finest I have yet read on the internet. Bravo and thank you from the bottom of my heart.
AllyrienDM chapter 25 . 12/4/2003