Reviews for Bleed
meg chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I love this story, my all-time favorite.
Chichiforever chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
Love
Minirowan chapter 12 . 1/26/2012
This was amazing! I admit the angst and butt kicking felt a little out of hand considering it happened within the span of three days, but other than that this was superb! I did love how you mixed in snarky/funny sayings into these dangerous and depressing situations, it lessened the sting of negativity that surrounded the story most of the time.

I really like how you focused on the Shitennou and Mamoru reuniting more so than them getting together with the Senshi. I love those pairings and believe they're much more plausible than most others, but the focus would have been taken away from the brotherly bonds being re-forged. A sequel would be nice, where they meet the Senshi and have to work together, and where Mamoru gets to kick butt (finally!) and show off to the girls. But I have a feeling romance isn't your thing, unless you leave that out and just focus on them being friends first. There are too many stories out there in which the "I love you"s come about within the first two meetings.

Anyway, as much as I missed the Senshi during this whole episode, including them would have ruined things. I am grateful for the interlude though. I was desperate to see what they were thinking after Jed oh so nicely took over the phone conversation. Usagi reprimanding Haruka was also a plus. She was asking for it, and frankly, I'm also tired of the Senshi treating Mamoru like crap whenever he's out of hearing distance. I'm glad you had them see the error of their ways, although it seems Mamoru is still on Haruka's black list in the future.

Wich reminds me, great job on King Endymion! He was wonderfully annoying and hilarious to read. Honestly, I hope he's not actually that crazy and just put on a show for the kids. I suppose being nearly a thousand years old does take a toll on ones sanity, but still, that was a bit disconcerting. On a side note, ever wonder what's up with the hair? How the heck did it go from black to lavender! And Kunzite, it's pink! And he's comfortable with it! Despite all the other weirdness that's happened, the hair is what broke the camel's back, or in this case my quirk tolerance. Luckily I also dont have a Mam-o-meter or else I would have died reading this.

I'm not used to thinking of guys being as close as these five are. I more than once thought there was something other than brotherly love and admiration on Zory's mind in regards to Malachi and I don't even want to get started on Malachi and Mamoru. Thankfully, it helped knowing you guys weren't aiming for that, and disregarding those annoying thoughts, I loved reading about your version of these guys and how close they are.

Overall, I'm just glad that at least in this world, the Shitennou are back and Mamoru -finally- has the capacity to kick ass. I'm all for girl power but equallity is more my thing.

Again, great job!
damn good in purple chapter 12 . 1/21/2011
sigh. i had forgotten how much i loved this story. it makes me sad when i think about how few people in the SM fandom really understand mamoru's character. which is why i loved this story so much. you guys just really got him, dead on. and made him a true character in his own right. and our mamo-chan really deserves it, doesn't he? 3
Chibi Hoshi Chan chapter 12 . 1/8/2011
This was awesome! I haven't laughed that hard in ages. Love to see them meet the girls...
This is getting old chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
I've read the whole story, and I lovelovelove it...although I cannot seem to be able to determine zoicites sexuality...

It's mindboggoling... :I
WaterFireEarthAirChocolate chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
Sorry, I accidently hit the submit button. Anyway, this story is amazing. 'Nuff said.
WaterFireEarthAirChocolate chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
That story was amazing. I rarely find stories where Mamoru and the Shitennou are actually human as opposed to just filler male characters to pair up with the other senshi and Usagi. I also liked how they all weren't super "manly" and "strong" (in the sense that some people believe that strength is shown through how he never cries and only expresses intense emotions through some epic scene of heartache driven violence.)
dekita chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I'm curious to see just where this story is going. I love stories that focus on Mamoru, and this one fits my bill. Will continue to read this gem!
Shoshi chapter 12 . 3/19/2010
I can't remember if I reviewed this story the first several times I read it, so I'll do so now.

This is my absolutely favorite Mamoru/Shitennou story! I love the characterizations, the plot, and angst, and-most especially-the creative, realistic, and hilarious dialogue.

I really like the way you develop the relationships between the characters, and *show* how the individuals and their friendships are special. You don't just say, "Mamoru is great, but emotionally insecure. Kunzite is protective;" rather, you demonstrate these qualities though the narrative and the dialogue. Bravo.

The length of this story is a plus as well. You gave yourselves the time to develop your plot and characters, yet the pacing of the story keeps you reading at a good clip right up to the end.

I'd love to see more work of this sort. Perhaps even a sequel to this story?

Well done!
Wolfthoughts chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
1) Mamoru has an (understandably) incredibly low self-esteem. It's just a little weird to see a guy who doesn't like to depend on people whine so much to people he just met.

2) Mamoru is also really irresponsible to tell all that stuff to people he doesn't know! What if the drunken guys started yelling about it or got mad at him because of Malachi getting hurt and spreaded a rumour on campus? *gulps*

And this story rocks! D
Li'l Albatross chapter 12 . 11/3/2009
This story was awesome.
xXKazaneXx chapter 12 . 10/21/2009
I have nothing coherent or useful to say. I can however tell you that I loved this story. As much of a rabid Senshi/Shitennou shipper that I am, I didn't even care that the senshi only had cameos, I was enjoying myself too much to care. There are so many lines that are just pure win! Good job on fleshing out the characters of 5 of the very few men in BSSM. I also enjoyed the yaoi implications, just makes everything more hilarious. And future insane King Endymion is win!
InFamous chapter 12 . 9/3/2009
Technically a very good story, but the plot just annoyed me, maybe it's because it's one but with a better premise you could get a much better story.
Crispy Tacos chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
"That bad hair colors hurt baby Jesus?"

Best. Jadeite line. Ever.

This fic is Emperor of Awesomeness.