Reviews for Leaving Home
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
AMAZING I WISH YOU FINISHED IT!
Misty BlueMisty chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Oh, and sorry, but one more thing, "just because the man could heal, didn't mean he couldn't feel."? Eh, I rather loved that one, as well. And wholeheartedly agree with it, too! :)
Misty Blue chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Ah, now we're getting to the heart of it all. Seems that Rogue returned for an even greater purpose than just a vacation, though, no?

Oh, the end of this chapter, I wholeheartedly agree. I, myself, had been totally blind since birth, and I completely know how not only useful, but almost like the eye themselves the hands are. I, too, find it hard to handle things, eating and stuf, with gloves on. Which my mom had made me put on, because of the cold whether, when I went to school. But yeah, anyway, so true.

Oh, by the way, a sudden random question; what was in Kitty's new computer disk given to her by 'Rogue? Just a thought... She seemed pretty excited about it, what ever it was.

Another awesome, lovely chapter! Please continue this fic, though! I totally enjoyed reading every single part.
Misty Blue chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Aww, what a chapter. Things are finally starting to get going now, eh? But this is how we like good stories.

A simply marvelous, full chappie! A look into the characters, the beginning of the plot. All so great.
Misty Blue chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Aw, come on, Logan. She's not like Kitty. ...I think? Haha! Plus, she got you the cutest gift! Aww!

Ah, the Rogue really has learned a lot in her time away, hasn't she? Nice, though.

Oh, I love this chapter! Can't wait to read the rest!
Misty Blue chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Oh, brilliant! Just... ah, super brilliant! This chapter and the first one, oh, dear... you hit the mark.

You described Rogue's story so perfectly. The people that make her life (Logan, who, by the way, I cannot believe had shared his little Jean secret with his star girl! Yes, that's what I called Rogue; Logan's star girl. Any problem with that? And Remy, and the good Prof, of course), and just what and how much they all mean to her; you've made us understand it all so well here!

Hmm, her chosen family... I couldn't agree with those words more.

Please keep this wonderfully-written piece up and going! Why, only the second chappie and I already feel so taken by the excellent plot you've put out. Exciting yet interesting. Makes complete sense yet not tedious. Plus hey, I am rather enjoying and loving Rogue's new role. Can't say the same for said girl, though. And can you blame her? They ate all her ice cream, for ice cream's sake! Now who wouldn't feel cross about that? :)

Such an incredibly great and awesome chapter! Haha! I'm getting too redundant here...
anlmoon chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
This is a great story and the writing is very descriptive. Very reflective and with many interesting ideas. I like all the characters and interactions especially between Logan, Rogue and Gambit. Please continue
SSfan chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
AW!
Dawns Heart chapter 6 . 11/18/2006
Very interresting. Was it an inteded pun, considering Irene was literally blind. I hope that you have not abandonned this sotry, it is, to put it simply, fantastic. Rogue is all grown up and on her own.

Until an update, I bid you adieu. TTFN.
Dawns Heart chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
Great chapter. I can understand how that might be confusing! ;)
silverspun chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
you know i read this story awhile ago and i loved it then but i didn't review just because i was busy as hell at the time. eventually i lost the link to this story and i was like 'oh well i'll find it soon' but then i couldn't. obviously i don't have much of a life but i searched for it on the search engine and after multiple tries with the mention of 'rogue travelling' or 'rogue travels' i finally hit gold when i typed 'rogue leaves the x-men'... and i read it again just today...

you know this is the only story i've read that has rogue making her own way like this, thats the kind of originality i like. im sure i read something that had rogue acting like xavier's apostle or something which i didn't mind but i've got to say i like this a whole lot better. she's not starting a school or anything but still holding up her own ideals... x-men has always focused on the black and white you can definately say one is bad or one is good. and i like that she is questioning that and that her own view itsn't as black or white as xavier's or magneto's.

now i don't know if your still writing this story and since your last update was back in 04 im not expecting it, but i really like this story and im looking forward to more

cyaz-silverspun
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
its been over a year and half! update!
wink-murder chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
this story is great. i really hope you plan on finishing it.
NightmareMonster chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
you are a very good never see a fanfic writen so well. very good story and update soon
The Past chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
I just happened to stumble across this story during flicking through a few of the C2's and normally with a discription of Rogue running away I was going to steer away from it (that plot is kind of stretched to such a point) but am so glad I took the time to sit down and read this. Nice work of bringing Destiny's diaries into it, being a fan of X-Men X-Treme comics it's nice to see it in an Evo context and in a story. Very cute Romy by the way, like how you haven't just gone head first into the relationship and brought out the friendship the creators of the show started to hint at during Cajun Spice. Would love to see another chapter evently, I hope this is one of those stories that don't get abbandoned and lost in the pages of Evo fanfic.