Reviews for A Chain Chomp's Perspective
You should make another in the eyes of Daisy's pet Chain Chomp Rocky
Molly1002 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
AWW SO CUTE! 3
mec chomp chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
"aw it just wants too play" is what im gona say next time i see a real scary dog lol
Shadow-Hoshi chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Aww how very cute! I really like how you wrote it in first person :) Bravo!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Neato .
Walkazo chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Aw, poor chain-chomp, he's so cute, and so innocent, his confusion makes me sad.

Keep up the good work!

Later!
Me chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Rainstorm Sonata, Kamek is a Magikoopa that made his first appearence in Yoshi's Island, when he attempted to kidnap the Baby Mario Bros. and got Baby Luigi. He is also in Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, in the level with Yoshi's Island (In the Past). I laugh at your ignorance for not knowing. Ha-Ha!
Heavenly Faye-Faye chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
That was cute!
Rainstorm Sonata chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
A little confusing for me... who is Kamek? But it was nice. I liked it.
SoulessCalibur chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
wowowowowowowowowowowow?
nerdfest chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
...wow. u make great perspectives! how about a koopa's perspective? that would be interesting.
Mr. Shishio chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
That was really cute! And yet, sort of sad, in a way...

I was reading your bio, and YOU ARE SO MUCH LIKE ME THAT IT IS FREAKISH! I like country music, YGO, personality quizzes, some nintendo stuff, and most importantly, YAMI BAKURA! _ Are you like, my evil twin or something? Wait, I actually DO have a twin sister, and her name is Ky Doppelganger, (on hint hint) so that would make you ... I ist confuzzled now...

Okies, about Yami B., we ought to form some sort of truce or something.

Tea: FIGHTING WILL GET YOU NO WHERE!

Me: BURN, TEA! ROT!

Tea: You're mean! *dissapears*

Me: ANYway, I hate to admit it, but Tea is right. I normally would not share Bakura, and i can tell you wouldn't either, but i think we are both EQUALLY worthy of him. We should be setting up an internet shrine to him, not fighting over him!

ANd, i did exactaly that!

it is yamibakurakingoftheifs

It is crappy, i know, but at least check out the crappiness. If you make a Yami B. shrine, please tell me about it!

Bye!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
that was so cute and funny! _ I'm adding this to my fav stories
Nicholas Tanski chapter 1 . 10/14/2003