Reviews for Turn My Sixes to Nines
DW.618 chapter 19 . 4/6
It is COMPLETELY your fault that my schedule for the day has been so ignored. Your book is wonderful and I found myself smiling so often while binge-reading it. I can totally visualize them swing dancing and her wearing his sweatshirt (any of the various times). Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!
Anne chapter 19 . 3/19
I love this! It was such a fun read- I'd totally have read this in the library or something
Scottishfree234 chapter 19 . 2/8
Ahhh! I love this story so much! It always puts me in my feels and the chemistry you created between them is incredible.
dreamersoftenlie chapter 19 . 2/7
I think I’ve read all the different versions of this story and I love them all. Always enjoy rereading this.
karenuix.hg chapter 19 . 1/29
I love It. thanks for this beautiful story
RoryTK chapter 19 . 12/28/2020
Aww, I loved it! So much chemistry between them. I was so excited when they finally got together. And this ending is too cute
leejuju chapter 2 . 10/19/2020
i’m sorry but lacrosse NOOO the most basic white boy sport
Melbel1 chapter 19 . 10/11/2020
Lovely story. Thanks!
Windyandstormy chapter 1 . 7/25/2020
Thank you for the story!
ambereyes55 chapter 19 . 5/21/2020
Beautifully written. Love it. Thanks for sharing...
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2020
Because she's already heard from Will that he tries to do good in the world it doesn't make sense that she would immediately believe bad things about him from a new untried acquaintance. The fact that affable charles doesn't like him should make her think twice.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 4/15/2020
I loved this story when I first read it and read it many times over. I was very disappointed to reread it and find all sorts of changes. I really liked this story so much better before it was altered and am terribly sad to see it so different.
Bristol chapter 19 . 3/17/2020
Perfect.
lj chapter 18 . 3/14/2020
The last chapter was too short. I'm glad there's still more to read now that they're together :D so sweet
lj chapter 17 . 3/14/2020
Been waiting for this for forever! I love it!