Reviews for Shine
AlanaWrites chapter 19 . 4/15
I know you published this years ago but I just stumbled across this story recently and absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing!
LoveLoverGrl chapter 19 . 3/5
I have a final exam tomorrow and I'm sitting and falling in love with PnP Fanfiction. 3
foudroyant chapter 19 . 2/9
This is nicee :D
DemolitionLvr chapter 19 . 1/12
Lovely story! Great modern version of the story, different enough to avoid being predictable, and very well written. Great job!
Bookwyrm25 chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
Well that was utterly adorable. Haven't stopped smiling yet.
wildpath chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
It's a little late for me to be discovering this, isn't it? Oh well! I loved it all the same!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
This story was amazing! I lived it so much!
PP chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
I really like this retelling of Pride and Prejudice. :) Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 19 . 5/12/2013
Loved your story. Thanks for writing it.
Light on the Horizon chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Brilliant story! :-)
Alexandra178 chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
I have really enjoyed reading your story! It's awesome! I really don't like to read modern p&p stories but this story was definitely a good exception. I also like how you incorporated other Austen characters. Like I said before awesome story'
Guest chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
thanks for your awesome work it really made my day finishing this one and i'm happy you stuck with it :) !
ABprongslett chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
I cant tell you how much i loved your story... youre like a modern austen! Congrats and all the best :)
Ps. maybe you should try to get Shine published!
mbarca chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
Wow I love your story! I'm so excited by it all that I can barely type the words but your style of writing, story telling, the characters it was so freaking good! Wished it kept going on because I definitely didn't want it to be over :)
graceandchoice chapter 1 . 1/10/2013