Reviews for Turn My Sixes to Nines
maggieci chapter 19 . 4/8
I know you wrote this a long ago, but god is it good! It's just so expressively written. There is something so emotionally true in the way you write. I feel like I'm in the story. The descriptions and dialog are true, especially with the sister banter. Really enjoyed reading it. Thank you!
Elias7 chapter 19 . 10/15/2021
What a great story! I just came across it and love it! I look forward to reading more of your work.
Escapee2FF chapter 19 . 10/15/2021
2nd time reading and still love this
Kris chapter 19 . 7/2/2021
Love it
Krissy chapter 19 . 6/27/2021
Thanks for the fun read! Such fluff! Warm happy feelings, I loved it :)
DW.618 chapter 19 . 4/6/2021
It is COMPLETELY your fault that my schedule for the day has been so ignored. Your book is wonderful and I found myself smiling so often while binge-reading it. I can totally visualize them swing dancing and her wearing his sweatshirt (any of the various times). Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!
Anne chapter 19 . 3/19/2021
I love this! It was such a fun read- I'd totally have read this in the library or something
Scottishfree234 chapter 19 . 2/8/2021
Ahhh! I love this story so much! It always puts me in my feels and the chemistry you created between them is incredible.
dreamersoftenlie chapter 19 . 2/7/2021
I think I’ve read all the different versions of this story and I love them all. Always enjoy rereading this.
karenuix.hg chapter 19 . 1/29/2021
I love It. thanks for this beautiful story
RoryTK chapter 19 . 12/28/2020
Aww, I loved it! So much chemistry between them. I was so excited when they finally got together. And this ending is too cute
leejuju chapter 2 . 10/19/2020
i’m sorry but lacrosse NOOO the most basic white boy sport
Melbel1 chapter 19 . 10/11/2020
Lovely story. Thanks!
Windyandstormy chapter 1 . 7/25/2020
Thank you for the story!
ambereyes55 chapter 19 . 5/21/2020
Beautifully written. Love it. Thanks for sharing...