Reviews for Shine
angie515 chapter 19 . 6/3
aww.. the feels!
this has become one of my favorite Pride and Prejudice fanfics of all time; just enough drama without going too overboard and just the right amount of steamy chemistry, cutesy moments and witty banter between Will and Beth without seeming forced.
Gaskellian chapter 19 . 3/30
Wonderful story. I am glad you rewrote (and I didn't see the original!). :)
CillaT chapter 19 . 2/2
! I love love love this story so much!
Aereal chapter 19 . 12/4/2014
Loved your story. It was a really cute touch to add characters from other Austen fics in too.
grisfig chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
Eleven years later here i am, sad because i've finished reading your story and angry because it took me so much time to find it. And now im going back to check if you have more.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Awesome chapter
casey5k5 chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
I rarely read modern P and P fanfic, especially about college kids :) but I'm glad I tried this and loved it.

Nice to see you included other JA characters in it as well. Nicely written!
AlanaWrites chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
I know you published this years ago but I just stumbled across this story recently and absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing!
LoveLoverGrl chapter 19 . 3/5/2014
I have a final exam tomorrow and I'm sitting and falling in love with PnP Fanfiction. 3
foudroyant chapter 19 . 2/9/2014
This is nicee :D
DemolitionLvr chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
Lovely story! Great modern version of the story, different enough to avoid being predictable, and very well written. Great job!
Bookwyrm25 chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
Well that was utterly adorable. Haven't stopped smiling yet.
wildpath chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
It's a little late for me to be discovering this, isn't it? Oh well! I loved it all the same!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
This story was amazing! I lived it so much!
PP chapter 19 . 6/3/2013