Reviews for Become The Ninja
Otijori chapter 7 . 12/16/2004
It has been months since you posted, but I hope you see this. DOnt stop WRITING! I find your stroy awesome. It has been a while since I played, and the names are unfamiliar, but I still love it. Please keep writing. I beg of you. Please!

-Sincerely,

Chris/Otijori/A fan
Kei chapter 6 . 7/25/2004
Yuck. I am repulsed by your choice of pairings, Bhree. Haha.
Kei chapter 5 . 7/25/2004
O! SOGARO! Isn't he the guy with...the eyes?

Oh, yeah. Good chapter, Bhree.
Kei chapter 4 . 7/25/2004
HAHAHAHA! God, Bhree...I thought Josei was like a broken record but I never woulda guessed...
Kei chapter 3 . 7/25/2004
So that was Aizou? I myself have never seen SNIT, but I HAVE heard of it. I must go find a site that it's still available from...
Kei chapter 2 . 7/25/2004
Kei bands! *laughs immaturely* Nothing wrong with this chapter. Nothing at all. Forward we go.
Kei chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Sure. I'm just now getting around to reviewing your stuff. Think iof it as your belated birthday gift. _;

This was a pretty good representation of the Musashi brother's duel. Better than most I've seen, and I've seen most of them, if you know what I mean.
Marki chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
Edit it, cause I saw a few misspelled word here and there. I liked the funny bits...try to do that for every chapter, okay? Hearts for you.
Mark u chapter 5 . 5/24/2004
Ewe Forgott 2wo teel ho rote teh sawng ewe namd teh chapteer aftar. Butt Ai liked et.
Marhk iz ay laymer todai. thatz whi heez speeling funy. !1
Jeneal-Chan chapter 5 . 5/3/2004
IT'S ABOUT TIME! ) T'was quite good. You're showing your polish. Please don't delay so much next time, okay? Physics is HARD, so I'm too busy working sometimes to talk to you.
Isaac chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
WOW! Great Chapter! I saw a couple places where a word was out of place or it didn't makesense, but other than that... WOW!
Issac chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
i think you need to get rid of the and in And Joe secretly agreed with her"
Bustahead chapter 4 . 4/14/2004
(sniggers) Lol!
Dunno what to say...I have jet lag...woof...it was funny...even in my dopily deluded state of mind...congrats.
Jutsu chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
I was thinking this was good until all the original characters kept popping up. That totally spoiled it.
Mark Wong chapter 3 . 4/4/2004
HAH! NOT SO COCKY NOW, ARE YOU HOTSU! HAHAHA! Brie. You said yesterday you'd finished like, 4 chapters! GET HER DONE!