Reviews for Become The Ninja
Mark Wong chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Aw...Kagari/Hotsuma fluff.
You surprise me. I guess I don't know you that well after all!
Mark Wong chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Wow Brie. I'm surprised. I didn't know you could be SERIOUS!
Jeneal-Chan chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
Odd, but refreshing. I see Mark wants to be in the next chapter. You can put me in whenever it's convenient, though. Keep up the good work.
Jeneal-Chan chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
This was longer. Good. Action was good. Aizou and Miijin are rivals, aren't they? Both striving to be the best, in Sogaro's eyes. Bwee-Bwee, you are the master of endings! "nothing...it was nothing..." GOLD!
Jeneal-Chan chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
Short but powerful. Kagari, Hotsuma, Du, and Yakuza were true to character, Vocabulary was good.
Nice. NOVELIZE SNIT! AND PUT IN HIRUKO! _;
Jeneal-Chan chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
It was a good death fic! The part about the cheery blossoms was superb. I think Hotsumahas a strong connection to cherry blossoms because of this incident. Your dialouge could use a little work, but then again, it WAS Joe and Naoko...when have THEY ever said anything cool? Disclaimer was funny, explanation of the ceremony was very thoughtful of you. Kagari/Hotsuma relationship was faithfully preserved. Battle and flashback sequences were on par. Hotsuma and Moritsune's dialouge was great. Vocabulary was colorful yet simple enough to understand. Your choice of ending let me making little whimpering noises, I wanted more! I really can't complain about this Chapter!
When are you gonna novelize S.N.I.T?
Mark Wong chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
Haha! funny Brie! put me in the next bonus story, please!
Pukic chapter 3 . 1/12/2004
I'm enjoying this story. There needs to be more Shinobi fics. Please do another chapter.
Master Gray Wolf chapter 3 . 12/27/2003
Hey, this is starting to get fun. A suprise that one of those uglies are Ageha's mom.
Hotsuma should of said somethign in the end.
Also, what's a jyonin? (Equivilent to "Jonin?, High-rank ninja?)
Dragon Lady9 chapter 2 . 12/2/2003
Ahar...I forgot to tell you about the first chapter...
The title is Ankmaku- which means 'Blackout Curtain'. It is a sond by VK band, Duel jewel.
I chose this name because it was kind of the 'blackout curtain for the end of Hotsuma's happiness for a while. His whole life seemed to be a drama played out on stage. The first chapter was when the curtain dropped on his childhood and rose as he became a man.
Master Gray Wolf chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Hey..."listen" to me, I liked your fic. I wish there was more Shinobi fics (maybe you can make another chapter?)
hyphen chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
any chance u smokin pot?
27 | « Prev Page 1 2