Reviews for Play Ball
controversy-queen chapter 10 . 1/20/2005
great story
CommaSplice chapter 10 . 7/2/2004
This is a really sweet story.
SlugBug85 chapter 10 . 5/20/2004
Wow! What an excellent story! Oh my gosh, I have to say, when I saw/read about the blonde, my first thought was "Shane? No, couldn't be...could it?"
I loove this story! Everyone in the world should read it! I added it to my favorites list. And I don't think it's unrealistic at all, it's in the future, the guy can grow up.
A sequel! *squeals excitedly* Whoah. Lok how close sequel and squeal are.
Oh, orry, I'm being weird. Anyway, this story is so great!
Insert Witty Name Here chapter 10 . 10/24/2003
Aw, *sniff*
Janna Q chapter 10 . 10/20/2003
Hey I liked your story. I thought it was really cute and I'm glad Jess is taking responsiblity for his daughter.
smile1 chapter 10 . 10/10/2003
Hey!

This was a very sweet ending to an even sweeter and more emotional story. I loved how everything finally worked out in the end and about the sequel...you better be writing the frist chapter right now!

Bye, smile :-)
MiLoV chapter 10 . 10/9/2003
hey that was a good ending! please hurry with the sequel! sounds very interesting!
Emily Carol chapter 10 . 10/9/2003
MEET RORY! MEET RORY! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! ::DOES MAJOR JESS IS GONNA GO SEE RORY HAPPY DANCE:: (hyper, cross country meet). Great chapter AS USUAL! MORE SOON PLEASE!
jessie byrd chapter 10 . 10/9/2003
thats a tight story. i really loved it. keep it going.
Gilmore chapter 10 . 10/9/2003
This story was really nice! And you're idea for a sequel is great! Please write it soon :)!
A. Minerva chapter 10 . 10/9/2003
I want to say I'm sorry for not reviewing your story until now. I've been reading it religiously. I LOVED it. It was so refreshing to see something where it wasn't completely based on romance. Not that I have a problem with that. In fact, from the preview of your next story, it looks a little lit to me... which is a very good thing! I promise to review more of your next story. Keep up the awesome work!
Emily Carol chapter 9 . 10/8/2003
Sad. :( Very sad. Poor Rosa! Make it all better please?
supergurl chapter 9 . 10/8/2003
Thank the Lord. Shane is outta there. This was a great chapter, despite the abuse and such. I'm really glad that Shane has as good as left the story.

I don't know where you want to take this story, because it is totally up to you. But if you DO make Rory show up eventually, you will get more readers. From what I've seen, no true Lit 'shipper would pass up the opportunity to read a Jess-centric story where he ends up with Rory.

But don't do that if it's not what you want.

I'm rambling, I'll shut up now. Good chapter.
smile1 chapter 9 . 10/8/2003
Hey!

No! You have to update! Damn you and your cliffhangers! Just kidding, it just shows how good your writing skills are. You have the talent to build up the tension and then tear it down in own hidden second. This was excellent.

Bye, smile :-)
Legs chapter 9 . 10/8/2003
Ack! Update! (panics) I NEED MORE! Oh...can't you write a sequel...like Jess is now a middle-aged father and Rosa is in high school and he gets to play protective father...and Rory ends up marrying him and being Rosa's step mother and they all live blissfully ever after? please? please, please, please!

Legs