Reviews for Seeing things from a different veiw
SSIRELAND chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Could you please please conitue this story! IT IS FANTASTIC!
MzPink chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
oh i like it! i hope you finish it!
gerardlover123 chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
I love this story! Please keep writing. and will Manda and Jesse end up together? Just a question. But keep going!

PLEASE?
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
keep going...
StarTrekObsessed chapter 3 . 4/8/2005
Ooh, me guesses somebody's gonna be mora than a lil pissed off at dear little Manda, lol.

Good plot idea; instead of having the gang save her from something and make her all obsessive and Mary Sueish the thing of being on the 'bad guy's' side is quite original.

Hope more come of her and the gang tho ;)
Lera chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
Wow, that's quite a plot change from most AO stories. Or any story really. When I read the summary I totally thought I was going to waste my time by even looking at it, cause I figured Manda would be a total Mary Sue. But she's not. One thing I really appreciate is even though you described what Jesse looked like and made him sound dangerous, you showed Manda's surprise that he was young, not that he was "so hot." Thank YOU!
So this seems to be going in a completely different direction plot wise and I love it. I will definitely check for updates. One thing though, it really wouldn't hurt for you to run this by a couple of beta readers. I don't mean to offend you but grammar and spelling mistakes detract a little bit from the story.
kaxxie-sondra chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
Hey, I'm dieing to find out whats gonna happen next. Then story has everything a story should:happeness, sadness,mystery, suspence,drama,and romance. I really liked the story. so, please continue it.I was a great story about Jessie James.
Skye Renegarde chapter 3 . 4/5/2004
WAI! CLIFFIE! NOT COOL! *pouts* i liked Mr. mims... lol
anywho onto the review...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! *hem hem* right. hurry and update!
ZL chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
Oh god! this is so damn good! Can't wait for the next chapter man!
Katie chapter 3 . 10/8/2003
She told them! Ugh, that little, evil... And now Doc Mimms is dead...

Anyway, I'm really into this story, so update again as soon as you can, I can't wait to see what Jesse does about this!
tryhonesty chapter 2 . 10/3/2003
very cool idea so far! Though watch for grammar etc, its really good and I'm hopin to see more of this! PS Its Zerelda Mimms. Later girl!

Brittney
Katie chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
Oh no, she's not going to tell her about them, is she? That definitely can't be a good thing. Anyway, I love your story, so update soon! I can't wait to read more.
TheAngelOnYourRight chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
Dun Dun dun and the plot thickens ou it's good I can't wait to hear more
Moonlights Sundance chapter 2 . 9/27/2003
that little snake, she is going to sqeal on Ze.. I did not like Zee in the movie, but the fact of the matter is that is just wrong. Oh I hope she don't screw everything up. On the other hand this makes great conflict. Update soon.
Rodeo Princess chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Ou it's great you gotta keep writing I love it so far.