Reviews for Han and Leia
monstermunch3435 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
great story! update soon!
Luna12 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This was hilerious and well written! The banter was excellent and everyone was perfectly in-character. I love how Harry is stuck as Luke while Tom is Han Solo. I hope you become inspired to write more.
CK4 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
what? that's it?
Zazzie chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
CONTINUE THIS.

...wonder who is Chewy o-o
cflat chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
I think that this is a great idea. No one else has done something like this before. Please continue sometime.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
oh this was cute! As for suggestions. . .I don't really know. Maybe they get stuck in the simulation, something goes wrong, and they somehow end up really in the Star Wars universe. Not as the characters they are playing, but as just themselves in the outfits. I am curious to read more of it though.
Jillie Rose chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
*falls about laughing* Oh so funny. Brilliant. Now, let's see.

Umm...I have an idea. Possibly you could have the Jabba the Hutt scene, (sans gold bikini, Torres would freak) and she kills it with the chain. Then Paris says something like, 'You have seen this one then?' and she says, 'What?'

Ok, it's stupid. But if you'll continue...please? You can have an invisible cookie?
prongsie chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
i thought it was real funny...you should try to get them in the 2nd movie when they're hiding in the asteroid (inside the big worm). that could work if the holo progarm was fast-forwarded of something...just a suggestion...if you can please write more. :)
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
all right! this is great! i was firstly a star wars fan before i found star trek, and you know, who wasn't? for suggestions, you should bring 3p0 and R2D2 ito this, i want to see their reactions! and you know, i just relized sumthing, when there at that bass in the snow(star wars) the name of which eloodes me now, when han and leia are fighting over wether or not they have something going, that sounds exactly like tom and b'elanna!
(huh, i wounder if thats where the idea came from.) any ways, write some more! i want to see what happens! write, write, write! (he he, _ pleaz? #_#
Sobekcroc chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
I hate to be the nerdy voice of correction, but it's "Darth Vader" with an e, lightsaber is one word, stormtrooper is one word, and the program should probably be called Paris-23-Lucas, if you're going for the director's name. Also, the Emperor wasn't introduced until Empire Strikes Back. And I think it might be "Chewie"... but I could be dead wrong about that. Sorry, but I'm a crossover Wars-Trek fan and a stickler for details to boot. If you feel like being defiant, don't listen to me. It's your story, of course.
Good beginning. On the advice front, I'd establish a mission for Naitu, like obtaining supplies for the Alliance. If you want a holodeck messes up type story, it'd be fun to see them go to a Hutt-controlled planet and eventually have the Hutt make ransom demands to Janeway for her officers' lives. Kinda like that TNG episode, "Ship in a Bottle." It would be interesting to have Neelix as Chewbacca, too, except that Chewie's cooler than that. I mean the furball factor, I guess. And Neelix is short... never mind. But please, continue the story!
honney862002 chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
I Loved it! im like a huge ST:V. Fan and SW. fan!
it was great!
becky chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
hehehehee... this story is really funni... but i totally cnt picture B'Elanna in the bunches and dress lol
Amara120 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
I love it. why don't you send them looking for a planet to put that base on? Tom can outfly empire star destroyers and they can explore the dangerous ice sureface.
Spacecat chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
This was going to be interesting. I hope you complete it.
Alaysha chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
You could edit the "going to naitu" and put in something like:We're going to the Degobah system"as it is already discribed in the empire strikes the story is very good. You must watch Star Trek:Voyager a LOT.