Reviews for Lost in a Lost World
Guest chapter 33 . 11/16/2015
i enjoy rereading this story and bookmarked it! thanks for the journey.
Wadr Lafferty chapter 33 . 10/9/2015
This story takes place between P.O.P. EP-82:THE LOCKET & P.O.P. EP-83:SHE-RA MAKES A PROMISE
Ward Lafferty chapter 33 . 10/9/2015
Love the story,however-you could've crossedover w/Spiderman & His Amazing friends by connecting Angelica Jone [Firestar],Prince Adam [He-Man] & Princess Adora [She-ra] as cousins would've made more of family dynamic. let's how the Hordak & Shadow Weaver would've handled an incensed Firestar.
Ward Lafferty chapter 33 . 9/7/2015
The story is good...but, it should've crossed w/marvel to reveal a connection between Angelica Jones [Firestar],Adam [He-Man] & Adora [She-Ra] as cousins.
POPchick chapter 33 . 6/29/2015
I have to say, this is by far the BEST She-Ra fanfic I've EVER read! (and I've read a lot of them) It had everything I look for in a good story, lots of action, suspense, romance and originality. That in itself would have made it a great read, but on top of that it was also without a doubt one of the best if not THE best written. I can't tell you how refreshing it was to read a story that wasn't full of a million grammar and typo mistakes, and actually sounded intelligent. Nothing against anyone who is brave enough to post their work, I know it's easy to judge from the readers seat. But some of them are quite painful to try and read, and it really kills the momentum of the story if nothing else. But anyway, this is getting a little wordy. I just wanted to say overall great job, and I hope you will write another She-Ra themed story!
Sailor Taurus chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Finally! A good She Ra fanfic! Awesome job on the story. ]
NightStar28 chapter 33 . 6/6/2010
Well I thoroughly enjoyed this tale. You did a fantastic job of maintaining the original personality of the character's, while also giving them more depth and maturity. It was an original and entertaining story, with many fun and exciting moments. You have wonderful instincts, and a natural talent.

If I was to offer any critic, it would be to watch out about repeating yourself, weather the duplication be a single word or more. And... to slow down a bit more when you go back to proof read. There are a few places where it seemed like a word was missing from, or had been flipped with another in the sentence. As a perpetrator of that same writing crime myself, I know how easy it can be to start skimming ahead when proof reading.

That said... I want to make it clear that I have nothing but good feelings about sitting down to read.

Thank you for sharing a marvelous adventure staring one of the coolest female superheros ever.
NightStar28 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I've only made it as far as the Prologue but I had to stop and thank you. I'm a big fan of Moody Blues. In fact I think 'Nights in White Satin' has to be one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever. I even sing 'Tuesday Afternoon' as one of my favorite karaoke songs... it's a rush when I pull off those long notes! LoL

Anyway what I am saying is that, while I already love the group, I had not paid much attention to the song 'Lost in a Lost World'. I hadn't really noticed the words, and I'm very grateful that you pointed them out to me. I clicked on your story started reading, then stopped to open my music file and put the song on.

Now that I understand it I suddenly like it a lot more.

I'm looking forward to reading your story, but for now I need to try and get some sleep.
Evelyn CMB chapter 33 . 12/20/2007
This is a GREAT story! I'm normally leary of when people bring "Earth" characters into the He-Man world, because it seems like an egotistical version of themselves-they come in, steal the show, and make He-Man and She-Ra and company look inept. But you did an absolutely wonderful job!

I'd love to read Chelsea's other Eternia adventure that's referenced in the story...but where is it?
Aurora chapter 14 . 7/2/2007
I did enjoy the whole story (it seemed to fit fairly well with the old canon), but I wanted to make a comment on this particular chapter.

Have you read Arrow's Flight by Mercedes Lackey? The main character, Talia, gets dressed formally for a few chapters, but must still be armed, and your description of Teela's dress is awfully close to Talia's, in that the sleeves pull away, & a slit for the dagger. NOT a criticism, just a point of similarity that made me laugh.
lareinaSelena chapter 33 . 1/22/2007
Wah! I can't believe this is the end! You wouldn't happen to be planning to write more, would you - maybe a sequel, of sorts? *puppy dog eyes* Please? I can barely find *any* She-Ra fanfiction out there, much less good stuff! This is one of the best stories I've read. Please think about writing some more!
lareinaSelena chapter 32 . 1/8/2007
Wow, this is great! But this isn't the end; this is chapter 17, pt. 4. Where's chapter 18? I want to see how it ends . . .
Jema23 chapter 32 . 11/13/2006
Great story!, but in the blerb(sp) on the front she-ra page says the story is finished, but it end with a "To be continued". I really would love to see how the story ends!
dragonsmagic2001 chapter 29 . 9/18/2006
AWESOME! I was a little upset you havent updated you got a dam good story going please dont let it go your good and a talent so few have.
lareinaSelena chapter 28 . 7/17/2006
Wow, fantastic! I'm so glad to see another chapter to this story. I've been following it for a while, and i really love it. Keep up the great work!